Ran away

Next day
Yibo woke and found himself on the bed.

"Last night....i was playing game....then....maybe Zhan took me here...."thought Yibo.

He saw clothes on the bed already prepared for him, as Zhan entered inside the bedroom with a smile.

"Good morning Yibo....."said Zhan with a bright smile.

"Goodmorning...."said Yibo.

"Come....let me take you for the bath...."said Zhan and picked up Yibo and took him to the bathroom.

Yibo looked at the bathtub which was filled with rose petals.

"This...."asked Yibo while pointing at the tub.

"I made this....for you....it will be good for you..."said Zhan.

Yibo opened his clothes and entered inside the tub slowly, the water was warm and very comfortable.

"Do you like it...."asked Zhan.

"Yes....it is good...."said Yibo smiling.

"Let me clean you...."said Zhan and picked up a sponge, poured gel on it, and lathered it. He then ran the soapy, wet bath sponge all over his skin, starting from his neck, then his shoulder, down his arms and over his chest.

Zhan can't deny that his skin was so soft like a baby.

Yibo shuddered when he felt the bath sponge on his nipples. Zhan smirked seeing his reaction. Yibo felt a tingling sensation between his legs that she couldn't ignore.

Zhan continued over his little belly and his hips. Slowly he ran the washcloth down the sides of his hips and his legs, deliberately avoiding touching him.

Yibo gritted his teeth to prevent himself from making any noise.

"Turn around so I can wash your back,"said Zhan softly.

Yibo obediently turned around. When he felt the washcloth on his back, he stiffened. Zhan started from his shoulders and worked his way down to his hips. Then he went back to his sides.

"Raise your arms,"said Zhan and Yibo obeyed.

He washed underneath his arms. Then he began to wash his ass. When Yibo felt his hands on his ass, he nearly lost control. He was completely red from blushing really hard.

"You....should wash between your legs..... yourself...."said Zhan shyly.  Yibo blushed and nodded his head.

After he was done, he saw Zhan standing behind him.

"Let's wash your hair...."said Zhan.

Zhan turned away to reach for the shampoo.

"Wet it for me Yibo" said Zhan and Yibo gulped, his thought running wild. After a couple of seconds, he realized that he was talking about his hair.

"What was I even thinking...."thought Yibo.

Yibo wet his hair and Zhan goes on to thoroughly shampoo and condition his hair, massaging it into his scalp. After he was done, he washed him.

Zhan reached for the big fluffy towel. He  extended his hand to catch him, helping him get out of the tub, as he stepped out the side of the bathtub on the bath mat. He gently wiped him with a smile on his face and when he finished, he kissed his forehead. Yibo blushed lightly.

He wrapped the towel around Yibo's body and picked him up and took him to the bedroom. He made him sit on the bed and looked at Yibo who was looking like a angel with his wet hair and his pearl white face and body.