Arrested

Yibo drove his car and stopped at the side of the road as he saw a building with a board written Venture hotel.

He walked inside the hotel while looking around. He walked towards the stairs and reached the first floor as he saw Zhan and that girl standing in front of a room door.

"Aria.....come with me....."said Zhan as he opened the door inviting her inside.

Yibo raged up with anger and rushed towards Zhan. He grabbed Zhan's wrist and pushed the girl away.

"Yibo.....what are you doing here....."asked Zhan with a suprised expression.

Yibo didn't answered and pulled Zhan inside the room and shut the door abruptly.

The girl stood up and slammed her feet on the ground angrily and walked away from there.

Yibo pushed Zhan on the bed as he started to unbutton Zhan's shirt.

"Yibo.... what are you doing are you out of your mind...."yelled Zhan and shrugged Yibo's hand away.

"I am doing exactly what you are here for Zhan.....i am going to have sex with you...."said Yibo as he pinned Zhan's hands on the bed.

"Yibo....leave me.....what are you doing...."asked Zhan.

"Don't try to act innocent Zhan.....you are mine now...... totally mine.....and I will make sure to make you mine at this moment completely....."said Yibo as he leaned forward to kiss Zhan but Zhan pushed him away and Yibo fell from the bed.

"What are you doing Yibo...."shouted Zhan.

"I am making love with you Zhan..."said Yibo with a smirk.

"Like how you did with Yizi...."said Zhan making Yibo shocked.

"Like how you forced her and then killed her without any mercy......are you going to do same with me..... just because I didn't accepted you....you decided to force..... that's what you did with Yizi isn't it....."said Zhan.

Yibo face turned pale he was looking at Zhan with widened eyes.

"Isn't it you the one Wang Yibo...... didn't you raped her.....and killed her....."said Zhan.

As Yibo placed his hands over his ears and tears started rolling down his eyes.

"Stop it.....stop it.... Stop it....."yelled Yibo.

"C'mon Yibo.....are you going to do that again what you did with your friend....."asked Zhan.

"Tell me..... what you did with her...."said Zhan as he walked towards Yibo.

"Yes.....yes....yes.....i raped her.....i...i.... did it...."said Yibo and fell on the ground, his hands and legs were shaking while his face was stained with tears.

"Good....i have recorded it..."said Zhan and went towards him and crouched down in front of him.

"I know you even killed Shen.....i got that screw driver from your house and from forensic reports it's clear that it was the weapon which was used to kill Shen....."said Zhan as Yibo looked at him.

"So.....you are under arrest Wang Yibo....."said Zhan and cuffed Yibo's hands.

After a moment the hotel building got surrounded by police cars with siren.
Zhan dragged Yibo out of the hotel and pushed him inside the car, while the media people were trying their best to approach them.

Xuan entered his house as he saw his father watching TV.

"Wang Yibo the son of popular businessman Mr.Wang Hu had been arrested by police from the Venture hotel in the case of rape and murder.... the police denied to give any information related to the case and said they are still looking after it......"said the reporter as Xuan was shocked to see it.