Interrogation

Next morning
"Yibo....dear are you okay...."said Yibo's father.

"Yes dad....i am fine...."said Yibo and hugged his father.

"Baby how many times....i told you not to drink too much...."said Yibo's father.

"I am sorry Dad...i was just playing games in the club and drunk a little more to win the game...."said Yibo.

"Okay....all these games are fine..but you should take care of your health...."said Yibo's father.

"Yes dad..."said Yibo.

"Okay dad...i am going to university...."said Yibo and went outside.

"Take care son...."said Yibo's father.

Yibo drove his car to the university, he was parking his car as he saw Zhan entering the university gate.

"Ahhh....look who is here...."said Yibo and smirked.

"Yoo.....good morning baby....."said Yibo.

Zhan ignored him and continued to walk.

"Hey....why are you not talking to me....are you angry...."asked Yibo.

Zhan again ignored him.

"You stupid....i am talking to you...."said Yibo angrily and pushed Zhan, he fell on the ground.

"What are you doing....get away from me...."yelled Zhan.

"Why are you not replying...when I am talking to you bastard...."asked Yibo and grabbed Zhan's collar.

"Leave me....what are you doing...."said Zhan in a hoarse voice.

"What will you do if I don't....shout out loud for help...."asked Yibo while teasing Zhan.

"Yibo....what are you doing...."shouted a teacher while coming towards them.

Yibo turned around and looked at the teacher.

"I am leaving you for now....you better stop ignoring me...or you will be in hell...."said Yibo and leaved Zhan's collar and walked away.

"Ahh....are you okay....kid...."asked the teacher and Zhan nodded his head.

In police headquarters

"What do you think sir is this boy's murder connected to that girl...."asked Jiyang.

"Yeah...it is possible....maybe the killer have some personal reason for killing them both....."said Haikuan.

"Maybe.....they all knew each other...."said Jiyang.

"Yeah....and we need to find that connection....and if there is any sort of connection, then we will be able to find the culprit very soon...."said Haikuan.

"Jiyang make preparations.....for going to Shingou university....."ordered Haikuan.

"Yes sir....."said Jiyang and walked out.

Inside Yibo's classroom

Yibo went inside his class and sat down beside Xuan.

"Do you know Yibo.... somebody killed Shen and his friends mercilessly last night...."told Xuan.

"Woah.... good for me...."said Yibo lazily.

"Why are you saying like this Yibo...."said Xuan.

"So what do you want me to do....cry for them......"asked Yibo frustratedly.

"No.... though he was your biggest enemy but afterall...he was our classmates"said Xuan.

"It doesn't matter.... concentrate on those who are still alive ..."said Yibo.