Stupid

Yibo woke up and opened his eyes, he looked around and found himself in a strange house as he saw his hands and feets were tied up and his mouth was also tied with a cloth.

Few minutes later Zhan entered inside the room.

"Mmmhhh.....mnnhhh...."shouted Yibo from his closed mouth.

"What....shut up.....just shut up...."yelled Zhan.

"What are you shouting for...huh.... didn't I told you....i will help you out....still you ran away....and now stay like this only....you really like tying people's mouth...."said Zhan angrily and Yibo started rolling himself on the bed while crying.

"Stop shouting you wild boy...."yelled Zhan and removed the clothes from Yibo's mouth.

"Why have you kidnapped me now....you cheated me....you are very bad...."said Yibo while blabbering non stop.

"Keep quiet or I will give a hard slap on your face...."said Zhan and Yibo fell silent.

"Stupid boy....who asked you to do all this....you asked you to start using your own brain....do you know how hard it had became for me to think of a idea to release you, when they caught you....are you crazy....that Yizhou was blaming me all the time that I hid you and asked his men to keep an eye on me 24/7....and even set a tracker on my clothes to catch you....and you did what he wanted....you kidnapped me... and he found your location....i was yelling to make you aware that they will catch you but you were just in your own world.... getting desperate to get fucked...."said Zhan angrily and Yibo was staring at him blankly.

"I...i.... don't...."stuttered Yibo.

"Stop.... I don't want to listen anything.

"Don't you trust me.... don't you think I can protect you....who asked you to do all this nonsense.....do you know how worried I was for you.....dumb...."said Zhan with tears in his eyes.

"I..i am sorry...."said Yibo slowly.

"Yeah....first mess up everything and then say sorry...."said Zhan.

"Can you open these ropes first...."asked Yibo.

"No....stay like that.... that's what you deserve...."yelled Zhan but suddenly he saw a cut mark on Yibo's hand.

He stood up and searched for a knife and quickly cut Yibo's ropes. He grabbed Yibo's wrist and started checking it thoroughly.

"Did....did...they beat you....did they tortured you...."asked Zhan while looking at Yibo.

"I am fine gege...."said Yibo as Zhan hugged him and started crying.

"Why are you so stupid....see...just because of your stupidity you are hurt ..."said Zhan while Yibo started laughing.

"What are you laughing for now...."asked Zhan as he parted away from Yibo.

"I am just very happy to see you this worried for me gege...."said Yibo and Zhan slapped his arm.

"You are happy to see your gege worried...."said Zhan and raised his brow.

"Not like that gege....you know....i love you...."said Yibo with a smile.

"I love you too Yibo...."said Zhan and hugged Yibo again. Yibo moved forward and captured Zhan's lips and started sucking them slowly, while Zhan pulled Yibo closer making him sit on his lap and wrapped his hands around his waist. They both started kissing each other passionately, while rolling and twisting their tongues inside each other's mouth.

Suddenly Zhan parted their lips.

"What happened gege...."asked Yibo.

"You should eat first....if we continue like this....i will not be able to hold myself anymore...."said Zhan and Yibo giggled.