Falsely accused

Police headquarters
Mr Li was sitting inside the police headquarters for interrogation.

"Mr Li...you know it very well that we found drugs in your house....what do you have to say about it...."asked Haikuan.

"It's clear....that my son is framed in this...."said Mr Li.

"But we also found great amount of drug in his blood..."said Haikuan.

"I don't know anything....and i don't think is it important to talk about all this to find my son's culprit..."said Mr Li.

"Still we have to take actions Mr Li.....it is possible that there are more group of boys who sell drugs illegally under him...."said Haikuan.

"Don't talk shit officer.....my son is total innocent....and about other boys do whatever you want...."said Mr Li.

"Okay Mr Li.....a last question.....did your son have done anything before...."asked Haikuan.

"What do you mean..."asked Mr Li.

"It's very simple Mr Li.....i know you are very rich....and I don't think it will be hard for you to conceal your son's mistakes....."said Haikuan.

"Officer you are blaming a high profiled businessman...."said Mr Li while gritting his teeth.

"Ahhh....calm down Mr Li....it doesn't matter if you tell us or not....we will find it ourselves...."said Haikuan and walked away.

In the university
Students were entering inside the the university in the morning as Yibo was waiting for Zhan while staring at the gate through the window.

But after waiting for so long, he can't see Zhan entering inside and the guard closed the university gate.

Yibo hit the table angrily and walked out of his class and went towards the boy's washroom and took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it with the lighter and started smoking it.

As a boy came running inside the washroom and bumped with Yibo and the cigarette fell down from Yibo's hand.

"You....how dare you pushed me...."said Yibo as he grabbed his collar and pushed the boy and smashed him on the wall.

"Y...Yibo....pl.... please.....leave me....i....am sorry....."said the boy while begging to Yibo.

"Don't you remember your place....you lowly animal....."said Yibo and angrily and was about to punch him.

"What would you get by beating him...."came a voice.

As Yibo turned around and saw Zhan standing there.

"What are you doing here....."asked Yibo looking at him in daze.

"Huh.... I don't think it's important to tell that to you.....but by the way....you will not get anything by beating and scaring students like this...."said Zhan.

"It's none of your business....how I treat them....i will do whatever I want...."said Yibo.

"Ooohh....i see.....but I would suggest you to leave it...or you will be in a great problem one day...."said Zhan as Yibo leaved the boy's collar and he ran out of the washroom.

Yibo went towards Zhan and pushed him on the wall.

"What do you mean....huh ....you are trying to threaten me....."said Yibo.

"No....why will I threaten you....i am just saying the truth.... you will be in problem if you don't stop your this kind of behaviour....."said Zhan as Yibo's anger raged up.

He pushed Zhan on the ground and started hitting him. Zhan tried to stop Yibo's punches coming towards him, but Yibo had almost lost his mind. Zhan pushed Yibo abruptly and stood up while blood was coming out of his lips. He stared at Yibo and then walked out of the washroom.