Anger⚠️

Zhan dashed to his house as he entered inside and ran to his bedroom where he found Yibo sleeping on the bed.

He stood there as his mind started reminding him of the events happened a few hours ago. He can't forget the words came out from that boy's mouth that they only use girls for their own satisfaction. His mind was in a huge mess, his past memories were haunting him. He was in a great dilemma between his heart and mind, he don't want to accept Yibo as the culprit but he can't even neglect the evidences.

Suddenly Yibo groaned in his sleep as Zhan looked at him and the boy's words started ringing in his mind.

"he took lots of drug one day.... telling us that he wants to sue a girl...."
you know some of them are so powerful to make mind go blank and body go numb...you know boys needs.....afterall you are a man too...."

It was all that was enough to make Zhan go mad. He walked towards Yibo and pulled him by his arm angrily.

"Wake up you brat...."said Zhan as he jerked Yibo's body harshly.

"Zhan....what are you doing...."said Yibo lazily as he felt was still on the effect of medicine which was making him feel drowsy.

"I doing what I should have already done with you....you don't deserve to rest so peacefully...."said Zhan while gritting his teeth.

"Zhan...."said Yibo again.

"You are such a asshole Yibo....i thought you to be innocent but you turn out to be a rapist for real...."yelled Zhan which made Yibo open his eyes and look at Zhan.

His eyes became teary as he was staring at Zhan.

"Yes....i am....i am a rapist and why the fuck does it affect you....just send me back to the prison....no need to take care of me without any reason...."yelled Yibo.

"How can you be so shameless Yibo....you don't even feel a bit of guilt for what you did...."said Zhan.

"Yes.... I don't feel guilty....and I will never feel guilty ever....and just who the hell are you to tell me that....i know what I did....and I didn't regret it...."yelled Yibo which made Zhan's eyes widened with shock.

Zhan was already on the edge to control his anger and now Yibo's words struck his brain making him lose his last senses.

"Let me tell you....how does it feel...."said Zhan as he slammed Yibo on the bed harshly. He opened the side drawer and took out handcuffs from inside as he grabbed Yibo's arms and cuffed them together over his head with the headboard.

"Zhan.....what...is this..."said Yibo while wriggling.

Yibo cussed and fought against the straps that held him to the bedposts.

Yibo was struggling and screaming to get rid of the cuffs, he was shaking his body like hell but there was no use doing that.

"Zhan....open me....."yelled Yibo.

Zhan climbed up the bed as he started cutting of Yibo's clothes apart with a scissors. Yibo looked at Zhan with begging eyes as he shaked his body but Zhan grabbed his legs making him still on the bed.

"Zhan...what....are you doing...."said Yibo while looking at Zhan with fear in his eyes.

"You will surely enjoy this Yibo....how you enjoyed with that girl...."said Zhan as threw away Yibo's clothes leaving him all naked in front of himself.

He held Yibo's legs and turned him around, so that Yibo was lying on his stomach, still writhing. Yibo was yelling and shaking as his heart was pounding hard inside his chest, as he was feeling to loose his breath.