Finally

"Hmm....so you came here....."said Xi.

"Yes....i hope you don't have a problem..."said Zhan.

"No....no...you can stay here...no one even cares thinking of me as a mad person..."said Xi.

After sneaking out from their house they went to Dr. Wang Xi Yi's house.

"You stay here....i will bring something for you two to eat..."said Xi and went inside.

"What are you planning to fo ge...."asked Yibo.

"We will head out in the morning Yibo....to their secret committee....i will be needing your help...."said Zhan.

"Sure ge...."said Yibo.

After they ate dinner with Xi, Zhan helped Xi to clean everything.
Xi arranged a room for them to sleep.

Next morning
Zhan woke up and looked at Yibo sleeping beside him. He kissed his forehead and walked towards the kitchen.

Few minutes later
"Zhan....what are you doing here..."asked Xi.

"I thought....you are doing so much for us...so I can atleast cook breakfast for us..."said Zhan with a smile.

"No need to do that Zhan...."said Xi.

"Don't worry.... doctor....i am used to this...."said Zhan.

"You too can also call me Xi ge...."said Xi and Zhan smiled.

Yibo came out of his room too and saw Zhan and Xi talking.

"Oh...Yibo...you are up.... get fresh.....then we will eat together..."said Xi and Yibo nodded his head.

They ate their breakfast and sat on the sofa, while Zhan was busy doing something.

"Are you going somewhere Zhan?"asked Yibo.

"Yes Yibo.... I have to meet someone....and i will be back soon...."said Zhan and pulled Yibo and kissed on his forehead.

"Just wait here...i will be back soon...."said Zhan and went outside.

After 2hours
Zhan was back with a bag.
"Yibo....we have to go now....i will be needing your help...."said Zhan.

"Okay ge...."said Yibo.

"Zhan....can I help you too...."asked Xi.

"No...ge....you have helped us enough..."said Zhan and moved inside his room with Yibo.

Zhan took out a dagger from the bag and gave it to Yibo.

"Tie it on your leg... inside your pants....you will be needing it..."said Zhan.

"Okay ge.... said Yibo.

Zhan move forward to Yibo and caressed his neck lightly and pressed his lips with Yibo while devouring his plump lips. The kiss didn't last longer and Zhan pulled back.

"Here....wear these clothes...."said Zhan and gave some clothes to Yibo. He also gave him a pair of wrist band.

After they were ready they headed out to the place. They climbed down the bike when they reached the place.

"Listen Yibo..... don't get panick at any cost and if you felt scared then just say my name... and one more thing.... don't touch yourself...."said Zhan.

"Okay ge...."said Yibo with a smile.

"I am sorry Yibo....i am putting you in danger....but I have to do it..."said Zhan and hugged Yibo.

"It's okay ge..."said Yibo.

"Hmm....we should go now..."said Zhan and started walking towards the entrance.