Anger

Next morning
Yibo walked towards his classroom as he saw Xuan.

"Hey Yibo.... what's up bro..."said Xuan.

"Nothing...i am just feeling bored...."said Yibo lazily.

"What happened...."asked Xuan.

"There is no fun these days....i want to have some fun......"said Yibo.

"So what do you want to do...."asked Xuan.

"I don't know.... let's see...."said Yibo and started thinking as he saw Zhan entering the university gate.

"Here comes our prey....."said Yibo with a smirk and they both walked away.

Yibo and Xuan were sitting inside their class. As Zhan opened the door and bucket full of garbage fell over his head and everyone inside the class started laughing.

Zhan looked at them and then ran away from there.

"Wow....that was fun Yibo...."said Xuan.

"It was no fun Xuan....he didn't even reacted...."said Yibo lazily.

"What do you even want then Yibo...."asked Xuan.

"Nothing...."said Yibo and rushed out of the class.

"Hey....where are you going Yibo...."yelled Xuan but Yibo was gone.

Yibo ran around the corridor in search of Zhan. As he found Zhan inside the boys washroom.

"What is he doing.....is he crying...."thought Yibo and tried to peeked. He saw Zhan was washing his face in the sink. He was not wearing his glasses.

As Zhan looked at the mirror, Yibo was startled to see Zhan's face in the mirror's reflection. He was looking too attractive, like a human god. He had perfect facial features and and smooth skin, Yibo was totally drooling over him.

As Zhan saw Yibo standing at the side.

"What are you doing here.... isn't that enough what you did in class...."asked Zhan.

"How did you know....i did that...."asked Yibo.

"Who can even do this other than you...."said Zhan as he took his bag and was walking out.

"Wait....where are you going....."asked Yibo holding Zhan's wrist.

"Ahh....i don't think i need to inform you everything...."said Zhan and swung his hand from Yibo's grip and walked away.

In police headquarters
"Looks like....we haven't made any progress yet...."said Haikuan.

"Yes sir....but we have a suspect in that girl's case and that is Wang Yibo...."said Jiyang.

"What about that boy Li Shen.....have you found something about him...."asked Haikuan.

"Sir according to the reports....he and his two friends used to meet in a underground garage where one of his friend works.....and where we got his friends dead body....and few metres away from there we found Shen's body in a street...."said Jiyang.

"Then it's no doubt...killer is only one person who killed three of them.....after killing both of them he must have chased Shen there...."said Haikuan.

"One more thing sir....there was found huge consumption of drug in those two boys bodies...."said Jiyang.

"Hmm....Send a team to check their house and that garage...."said Haikuan.

"Okay sir...."said Jiyang.

"It's getting more messed day by day....i need to clear it out quickly..... Wang Yibo....you will not be able to run very far...."said Haikuan.