fear

During break
Zhan was sitting silently in the canteen while writing something on a notebook.

Yibo and Xuan entered the canteen as Yibo's eyes fell on Zhan, he started walking towards him.

"Aye....what are doing....my sweet boy...."said Yibo with a grin.

Zhan glared at Yibo and concentrated back on his notebook.

"Ahh....why do you always ignore me....am I not handsome enough....or do you get shy when you see me..."asked Yibo and raised his brows.

Zhan was still not giving any attention to Yibo. As Yibo signalled Xuan with his eyes, Xuan pulled the notebook from Zhan's hand.

"Hey....give me that back..."said Zhan.

"Ahh.....what are you worrying for that total shit....you are in the canteen.....you need to eat here....this is not a place to study...."said Yibo and placed his hand on Zhan's shoulder.

"Leave me.... don't touch me...."said Zhan and pushed Yibo's hand away.
He turned towards Xuan and tried go take the notebook from him but Xuan threw it towards Yibo and Yibo caught it.

"Do you want this.....then play a little with me...."said Yibo.

"Give me that back or I will complain about you to the teacher...."said Zhan.

Xuan and Yibo started laughing.

"What....you will call the teacher.....what the fuck do you think they can do to me....."said Yibo while laughing.

"You don't know Xiao Zhan....this is my area......and here I am the boss..... understood...."said Yibo while threatening Zhan.

Zhan glared at Yibo indifferently.

"Want to see....."asked Yibo.

"Everyone....leave the canteen now........i said leave ot now....."shouted Yibo and everyone walked out if the canteen leaving them alone.

"Did you see....no one here can do anything to me.....and if you are thinking of getting rid of me so easily then just forget about it....."said Yibo.

"Listen Yibo..... I don't want to mess up with any of your works....do whatever you want....just give my notebook back....and I will just go from here...."said Zhan coldly.

Yibo heard Zhan's statement and angrily threw the book out of the window.

"Go and find it out...."said Yibo sternly and walked away with Xuan.

"Hahhh......"sighed Zhan and walked away from there.

In police headquarters

"Sir....the reports are here...."said Jiyang.

"Sir according to this report......the girl was raped by a single person only and after that she was killed by some sharp object...."said Jiyang.

"What more things.... did you find..."asked Haikuan.

"Sir....we got some flesh in her nails.... maybe while trying to defend herself....she must have held or scratched the killer...."said Jiyang.

"We need to find the person......take the blood sample of all the students in her class....and match the DNA report....if I am not wrong this flesh must be of someone she knew..."said Haikuan.

"Yes sir...."said Jiyang.

"And what about that boy and his friends...."asked Haikuan.

"Sir....that boy was also stabbed....and according to the reports....that object is maybe a rod or screw driver....."told Jiyang.

"Hmmm....a screw driver....a normal killer will not use a screw driver to kill...."thought Haikuan.

"Have you matched the DNA of that flesh with that boys...."asked Haikuan.

"Yes sir....none of them matched with the three of them......"said Jiyang.

"We got one thing more sir...."said Jiyang.

"What is it...."asked Haikuan.

"Sir....the hotel room was rented from the name Wang Yibo....and the hotel guard saw Yibo with the girl too..."told Jiyang.

"Wang Yibo.....you again..."said Haikuan while thinking.

Few hours later

"Hey.... where is the officer....i want to meet him...."yelled a man.

"What happened...."asked Haikuan and came outside.

"What are you doing officer.... someone killed my son...and you are sitting ideally....while doing nothing.... find the culprit as soon as possible....i want to kill him....i will kill him with my hands...."said the man while holding Haikuan's collar.

"See sir....we are investigating....we will surely catch the culprit soon...."sai Haikuan calmly.

"What are you investigation.....you still haven't found him....if you will not be able to find him quick....i will cause you to loose your job.... understand...."yelled the man.

As Haikuan signalled his guards to take the man away.

"I am warning you officer....do something quick...."yelled the man again.

In Yibo's home

"What happened dear...you are very sad today...."asked Yibo's father.

"Father....do you trust me...."asked Yibo.

"Ofcourse I do trust you Yibo...."said Yibo's father.

"Do you believe me.... that i will do nothing wrong...."asked Yibo.

"Yes...my son....i know you can't do anything wrong...."said Yibo's father.

"Will you always support me and help me to get out of the problems...."asked Yibo.

"Sure dear.... but why are you asking all this questions all of a sudden...."asked Yibo's father.

"Leave it dad....and just promise me....you will trust no one's words in this world apart from me...."said Yibo.

"Okay my son....i promise you...."said Yibo's father.

"There is one more thing....i want to ask you dad...."said Yibo.

"How does it feel to fall in love...."asked Yibo.

"Why are you asking this....have you found someone...."asked Yibo's father while smiling.

"No it's not like that....but i will..."said Yibo.

"And what about Yizi...."said Yibo's father.

"Dad.... please I don't want to talk about her.... everytime....i remember about her...it hurts me...."said Yibo.

"But what did happened Yibo....you never opened up yourself...."said Yibo's father.

"Nothing dad....just forget it... everything is gone....she is gone....and she will not return now...."said Yibo and walked away from his father.

As Yibo's father's phone runged, he picked up his phone.

"Yeah.... I heard about Shen's death...."said Yibo's father.

"I wish... whosoever have killed our children must be caught as soon as possible...."said Yibo's father.

"Yeah....it will be better if the investigation will go fast and smooth..."said Yibo's father.

"Yeah.... don't hesitate to call me if you need any help...."said Yibo's father and cut the call.

Yibo went inside his room and leaned down on the door.

"Why did i do this....it will ruin everything....it will ruin me....my father's business too....what will happen when the truth will be revealed....no i need to keep it hidden... I can't make my dad suffer because of my deeds...."thought Yibo as tears rolled down his cheeks.