Dr. Wang Xi Yi

Zhan drove and reached a small house.
He walked towards the door and knocked on the door. A man came and opened the door.

"Sir....I want to meet doctor Wang Xi Yi...."said Zhan.

"Yes...I am doctor Wang Xi Yi...."said the man.

"Can I talk to you for a moment...."asked Zhan.

"Yes...come inside...."said Xi and they went inside.

"Sir....i am here to ask you something related to this...."said Zhan and showed the files to him.

"These reports were made by you....and according to the patients parents...these are wrong...."said Zhan as Xi picked up the file and observed them carefully.

"Who are you....why are you here....and what do you want...."asked Xi.

"Sir... please listen to me first....I am Xiao Zhan....from police department...I am here regarding a case....and I want you to help us.... because it's only you who can tell us about this.... please sir....i promise... your identity will be kept a secret....and you will not face any danger...."said Zhan.

"No....i don't want to talk anything about it....you can leave...."said Xi and stood up. Zhan and Yibo also stood up.

"Sir please.....we need your help...."said Yibo with his puppy eyes.

"Are you a cop too...."asked Xi.

"No....he is my wife...."said Zhan.

"Your wife..."said Xuan with a suprised face.

"Isn't he too young to be your wife...."said Xuan.

"Ahn....yes.....but I love him....and I want to protect him.... that's why I am here....to get your help.... only you can save us...."said Zhan.

"It's related to you two...."asked Xi and Zhan nodded.

"Okay....sit ....i will tell you..."said Xi and sat on the sofa.

"That time I was working in Fengshui hospital.... during a rape case a girl's reports came to me..... I checked out the results and it was clear that it was rape...some men came to be asking me change the reports.....and offered me money to make fake reports, but I denied them....but that time a student named Lei Zhao was training under me....he changed the reports without me noticing....later when I got to know this...i went towards him to scold him... but that time everything turned wrong.."said Xi.

Flashback
Xi went inside his cabin and switched on the light as he saw Lei sitting on his chair.

"Lei....why did you changed the reports...do you even know what can be its consequences....its about that girl's life..."said Xi angrily and Shen started laughing.

"What will you even do.... I don't care about that girl....and you will not do anything too..."said Lei.

"What are you saying...I will cancel your lisence....you can never become a doctor..."said Xi as someone hit on his head from behind.

Xi fell down on the floor.

"Ohhh.... hello doctor...."said a man.

"Mr Li...."said Xi in a hoarse voice.

"Yes....you remember me...."said Mr Li.

"Why are you doing this Mr Li..."asked Xi.

"You know....that girl's rape case.... actually the main culprit is my son....and you know....I really love my son....how can I see him in jail....i hope you understand my fatherly feeling...."said Mr Li with fake tears.