Need help

Yibo and Zhan were sitting in the room while Zhan was thinking something.

"What happened ge...."asked Yibo.

"Yibo....we can't stay here for long....i know.... they must be trying to find you....we are safe here till they don't know about this place..."said Zhan.

"Hmm....then what should we do...."said Yibo.

"I am thinking Yibo....i will find a way for sure...."said Zhan.

As a notification popped up on Zhan's phone.

"So here is Lei Zhao's information...."said Zhan.

"Who is he...?"asked Yibo.

"Yibo...he is the surgeon, we caught....that rumoured rapist..."said Zhan.

"But why are you finding information about him Zhan?"asked Yibo.

"Yibo....this is the only way...we can get out of all this....you don't take tension about all this...."said Zhan.

"But gege....what about your phone.... can't they track you by your phone...."asked Yibo.

"Yes.... that's why....I have changed everything.... Yanyu... brought it for me..."said Zhan with a smile.

"Woah...Zhan ge...."said Yibo.

"Now let us see....this Lei Zhao's information.....age 27, male, he works at Zhejiang hospital..... studied in Weizhin university.....he was blamed in a two rape cases during his highschool time and then proved innocent, blamed again in university but was proved innocent again. After that he started working in Zhejiang hospital at the age of 25. Apart from being a doctor he run many others business too with the help of his father Zhao Yin...."read Zhan while looking at his phone screen.

"Zhao Yin.... isn't he one of the main minister..."said Yibo.

"Yeah....that means....his father is the one helping him behind each of his dirty deeds...."said Zhan with a serious face.

Meanwhile in police headquarters
"How can he run away...."yelled Yizhou.

"Sir... someone took him...."said a guard.

"I don't want to listen....where were you all...how can someone take him just like this....were you all sleeping..."yelled Yizhou.

"Sir....it...it was our break time...."said the guard.

"Ofcourse....and you all went out to roam around leaving the prisoner all alone to run away...."said Yizhou angrily.

"We...we....are sorry sir...."said the guard and bowed his head down.

"Get the hell out of here with your useless sorry..."shouted Yizhou angrily making the guard flinch and the guard walked out from there.

"We need to find out Yibo...."said Yizhou.

"Haikuan....where is Zhan...."asked Yizhou.

"Sir...he is not here...that time he went out and left a application for leave too...."said Haikuan.

"Zhan is not here....and someone took Yibo out ...."said Yizhou and looked at Haikuan.

"Don't even think about me sir.....you know I was with you all the time....so I don't know anything about Zhan or Yibo...."said Haikuan sternly.

"Hmmm....then call Zhan....and ask him to come here now...."said Yizhou and Haikuan called on Zhan's number.

"The number you are trying to call is  not reachable ... please try again...."