Search

Zhan went back to his house and entered inside silently. He went towards Sebastian's room and knocked at the door.
Sebastian opened the door.

"Oo ge ...you are back..."said Sebastian.

"You can go back now Yanyu....my work is over...thank you so much...."said Zhan and Sebastian nodded.

"No need to say thanks ge....i really enjoyed with brother in law......"said Sebastian with a smile.

"Do you want me to leave you..."asked Zhan.

"No ge...Alex is on his way to pick me up..."said Sebastian.

"Okay.... be careful...."said Zhan and walked him till the main door.

He walked back to his room and opened the door silently as he thought Yibo must be sleeping.

He walked inside the room and saw Yibo in a blissful state.

"Yibo.... what are you doing...."asked Zhan with bewilderment.

Zhan looked at Yibo, who was lying on the bed naked with his legs wide apart, while trying to poke his entrance with his finger while rubbing his cock.

Yibo looked at Zhan with widened eyes and quickly removed his hands.

"Zhan ge....you....here..."said Yibo while looking away from Zhan.

"Yibo...what is this..."asked Zhan.

"Ge...that...i...i...was...."stuttered Yibo as Zhan locked the door and moved towards Yibo.

Zhan moved forward to Yibo and grabbed his ankle and pulled him towards himself.

"Were you getting so horny without me...."said Zhan with a smirk.

"No...ge... actually....i...i was just.... it's that Sebastian was telling me something.....and....it really made...me...hard...."said Yibo  while blushing.

"Ahh....what did he told you...."asked Zhan and snuggled his face in Yibo's nape and started kissing him slowly.

"No.... nothing..."stuttered Yibo.

"Okay....but you are getting naughty Yibo.... don't you....."said Zhan and sat on the bed.

"Down...."said Zhan and gestured with his fingers.

Yibo moved down silently and kneeled down between Zhan's legs.

Zhan smirked and unzipped his pants and took out his long hard shaft.

"Let me feel you Yibo....you are really good at this...i was really enjoying this when you kidnapped me....but I can't enjoy it completely...."said Zhan.

Yibo opened up his mouth and was immediately met with a mouthful of Zhan's member and he felt him start to grow even more inside his mouth.

He grabbed the bottom of his now 9-inch shaft and licked from bottom to top. He then started bobbing up and down on his shaft, making sure to focus on the head of his penis the most.

Yibo's own dick was already leaking and was stinging. He grabbed his shaft and started stroking it but Zhan pulled his hand away.

"Gege.... it's painful here...."said Yibo with doe eyes.

"No....you are not going to touch yourself Yibo...or I will not let you cum till morning..."said Zhan threatening Yibo and Yibo pouted angrily and took Zhan's shaft back in his mouth.

As he was bobbing, only getting 2-3 inches down his shaft, Zhan grabbed the back of his head and forced more in and Yibo gagged on his shaft.

Yibo's eyes were watering, and he could barely breath and Zhan still had 3 inches of untamed member he couldn't reach. Yibo stopped for a moment and breath heavily and again started sucking on Zhan's cock.