Kidnapped

One day later
"We have still not found him....but we need to wait..."said Yizhou while rolling the pen in his hand.

"But....we need to wait....i know... something will happen soon...."said Yizhou.

"Sir....officer Zhan....he got disappeared suddenly...."said a man as he came to his cabin.

"That's it..."said Yizhou excitedly and walked out of his cabin.

In a dark room
A man was tied up on a chair with his eyes blindfolded and his mouth taped. He was trying his hard to release his hands. As someone removed his blindfold. He looked around to find the person who kidnapped him.

"Hello Zhan....."said Yibo with a smirk on his face, Zhan eyes got widened.

Zhan shake his head while trying to speak something.

"Zhan...Zhan.... please listen to me.... please don't panick...."said Yibo as he caressed Zhan's cheeks.

"You know....i really love you.....you are so good....i ..i just want you to be with me.... I don't want to leave you...but....but....you were going to give me to them.... don't you trust me...."asked Yibo while caressing Zhan's face and pecked on Zhan's lips.

He slid his hand down to Zhan's neck and his chest. He kissed on Zhan's neck.

"You know Zhan....why I was so comfortable with you.... even after you raped me brutally.... Let me tell you....that time when I thought that you are the rumoured rapist and killer.... Xuan told me you must be after my body....that time I decided that I am ready to give my body to if it is you......but I never knew you"ll be that hard....i am still a little sore..."said Yibo with a pout.

"But the real thing is....i love you Zhan.... please don't leave me....i can do anything for you.... please Zhan...."said Yibo as he kneeled down in front of Zhan and unbuckled his belt.

Zhan was continuously shaking his head while trying to stop Yibo.

"Mmmmmm....."yelled Zhan with his taped mouth.

Yibo unzipped his pants and took out his long shaft as started stroking it, in another moment Yibo shoved it inside his mouth completely while giving Zhan a blowjob. Yibo was enjoying Zhan's cock while bobbing his head up and down. He took it deep inside him while trying to deep throat himself.

"You are delicious gege...."said Yibo as he continued his work. Only after few strokes Zhan cummed inside Yibo's mouth and Yibo gulped everything and licked him clean.

Yibo stroked Zhan's shaft again and in a few minutes Zhan's member was again standing hard. Yibo removed his pants and positioned himself on Zhan's member and sat down slowly on Zhan's lap. He groaned in pain but still was enjoying it.

Yibo wrapped his hands around Zhan's nape and started moving his hips in a slow rythm. Zhan tilted his head backwards while trying to shook his head vigorously to stop Yibo.

Yibo giggled lightly when he felt Zhan's member growing bigger inside him.

"You are enjoying it too gege...."whispered Yibo in Zhan's ear as he continued bouncing himself on Zhan's lap.

"Stop it Wang Yibo...."came a voice as Yibo turned around and saw the room surrounded by police. He looked at Zhan.

"Gege....you cheated me again....."said Yibo with teary eyes. Zhan shook his head as someone pulled Yibo away from Zhan.

Haikuan went and covered Zhan while Jiyang covered Yibo and helped him to get dressed up back.

Haikuan opened Zhan's ropes and set him free, while the troops cuffed Yibo's hands.