Yibo's sorrow

In the evening
Yibo was sitting on his sofa while sobbing silently. He didn't thought that Zhan will reject him like that. He even lost his friendship. He was very sad.

Few minutes later Xuan entered inside Yibo's home.

"What happened Yibo.....why are you crying...."asked Xuan with a panicked face.

Yibo hugged Xuan and started crying.

"Xuan....Zhan left......he is angry with me....he will not talk to me again...."said Yibo while crying.

"Ahh....calm down Yibo....tell me what happened...."asked Xuan.

"I..i called him at my house today....i wanted to know if he is the real killer or not.....so I told me I am alone at home and I even took him to my room....where I unbuttoned my shirt in front of him giving him open invitation but he didn't did anything....and when I asked him is he the killer he even denied that.....that means he is not the killer...."said Yibo.

"Yibo.....are you sick.....who told you to do all these things....what if he was really the killer....you must be lying dead on the floor till now Yibo...."said Xuan angrily.

"No....i trust him....i know....he cannot do something like this...."said Yibo in a low voice.

"Is this the reason he is angry with you...."asked Xuan.

"No.....after that.....I....i.... kissed him forcefully and confessed to him...."said Yibo shyly.

"Oh....god Yibo.....what did you do...."said Xuan.

"I can't able to control myself after seeing his beautiful smile.....and his red lips, it feels like they were calling me towards them to kiss him...."said Yibo dreaming.

"Ahhh Yibo.....what to do with you....you should have not done this Yibo....you both have just started your friendship yesterday....and today you confessed to him.....you should have given some time.....i know you trust him blindly but he doesn't....."said Xuan.

"I know Xuan.....what I did was not right....but what now..."asked Yibo.

"I don't know Yibo..... try to console him....maybe that would work.."said Xuan.

"Everything is over Xuan..."said Yibo sadly.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, Yibo went to the door and opened it as he saw someone very unexpected standing at the door.

"Ahh.... hello Yibo.... remember me...."said Haikuan.

"What do you want...."asked Yibo.

"Actually....i am here to give you something....that belongs to you...."said Haikuan.

"What...."asked Yibo.

"Will you not welcome me inside your house...."asked Haikuan as Yibo moved away from the door letting him enter inside.

"Is your father not at home...."asked Haikuan.

"No....."said Yibo and Haikuan went and sat on the sofa.

"Why is he here Yibo...."whispered Xuan next to Yibo's ears.

"I don't know...."said Yibo sternly.

Haikuan threw a suitcase he was holding towards Yibo on the table.
Yibo looked at it with a confused look.

"Open it..... it's yours..."said Haikuan as Yibo opened the suitcase slowly and it was full of cash.

"What is this...."asked Yibo with a surprised face.

"Ahh.....i hope you remember....you gave a cheque to someone for the mess you created.....but as they don't want the rest of the money....they gave it back to me to send it to you...."said Haikuan with a smile.