Friends

Wang Mansion
Yibo entered the house with a sad face.

"What happened dear,you came back so early....and why are you sad...."asked Yibo's father.

"Dad....i have been suspended...."said Yibo slowly.

"Why dear....what did you do....." asked Yibo's father as he approached him.

"Dad....they falsely accused me of gambling in university campus....i didn't do it Dad...."said Yibo as his eyes filled with tears.

"Don't worry son....i believe you can't do something like that.... okay....i will talk to the Dean...."said Yibo's father and Yibo nodded his head.

Yibo's father was calming him down as his gaze fell on Yibo's pocket. He moved his hand forward and took out something.

"What is this Yibo..... cigarettes....you were smoking again...."asked Yibo's father as Yibo bowed his head down.

"Sorry Dad but I was very tensed ...."said Yibo sadly.

"Yibo....i understand....if you are tensed about something.....but cigarettes are no way out from your problem....it will only harm your health....how many times I told you not to use cigarettes...."said Yibo's father gently.

As Yibo started sobbing.

"I....i...am.... sorry dad....."said Yibo while sobbing.

"Ahh.....why are you crying now Yibo....i didn't even scolded you....but please don't do this.... okay...."said Yibo's father and Yibo nodded his head.

"Okay go now and get fresh....i will ask the maids to prepare something for you...."said Yibo's father.

"No need Dad....i am okay...."said Yibo and walked towards his room.

"Ahh....my son.....when will he start smiling like before.... I really miss his smile and laugh..."said Yibo's father in a worried tone.

In the night

"Yibo....come have your dinner...."called Yibo's father.

Yibo walked down stairs as he saw his father waiting for him while smiling.

"Why are you smiling so much Dad...."asked Yibo while walking towards the dining table.

"I called your Dean.....and I scolded him....i told him that my son can't do anything like this....then he apologized to me....and he permitted you to go back...."said Yibo's father.

"What is the need of this dad.... it's only about one week...."said Yibo.

"No Yibo.....you should go to university....make friends....have some fun..... don't you think so...."said Yibo's father.

"Why don't you say it clearly Dad....you don't want me to trigger my anxiety attack by staying alone at home.... that's why you are always eager to push me to other peoples...."said Yibo with a cold face.

"No Yibo.... it's not like that....yes I am worried about you.... but I really want you to make friends and enjoy like other kids do...."said Yibo's father.

"Thanks dad....but I am not like other kids....so it will be better if you stop using these tricks to sue me...."said Yibo.

"Okay fine dear.... it's your life afterall....i will not stop you from doing anything....but please don't let drag your like while making a mess of it...."said Yibo's father.

"My life had already become a mess Dad...."said Yibo in his mind.

"Hmm.... okay...."said Yibo as he started eating his dinner.