Cafe

Yibo was waiting in his room while eagerly waiting for night to come.

"Yibo....come down....have your dinner...."said Yibo's father while calling Yibo.

Yibo came down and sat on the chair and started eating quickly.

"Slow down dear..... why are you in so much hurry..... eat slowly or you will choke...."said Yibo's father.

"I....am... good dad..... don't worry dad...."said Yibo while stuffing food in his mouth.

"Okay okay.....i think you have some very important work....."said Yibo's father while laughing.

"Yeah....a little bit....."said Yibo.

"I am done Dad....."said Yibo and stood up from his place and ran to his room.

"This kid....."said Yibo's father and chukkled.

Yibo sat on his bed while looking at his phone. He looked at the clock and it was showing 11o'clock.

Yibo called Zhan but he didn't picked up the call. Yibo sighed and placed the phone on the table and lied down on the bed. As suddenly his phone runged.

He woke up excitedly and grabbed the phone and answered the call.

"Hello...."said Yibo.

"Hello Yibo..... sorry I was a little busy...."said Zhan.

"No..... problem....."said Yibo and switched the call to video call.

"Why are you video calling me Yibo...."asked Zhan as he picked up the call.

"Nothing....i just want to see you..."said Yibo, but he can't see anything as it was very dark where Zhan was standing.

Yibo looked at the screen as he saw a well lighted board with written "cruizers" beside Zhan.

"Zhan.....you are out of your dorm... where are you...."asked Yibo, Zhan looked around and realised that the glowing board is visible from the screen.

"Ahh..yes... it's a convenience store... "said Zhan.

"Yeah....i know....but what are you doing there at this hour.... it's almost night...."said Yibo.

"Ahh..... actually....... I have to buy some things for myself too.... that's why"said Zhan.

"Oo....but isn't this shop very far from your dorm ..."asked Yibo.

"Yeah....I have nothing to do at dorm....so I decided to go for a walk and I came till here while walking..."said Zhan.

"I see....looks like you really like to walk..."said Yibo.

"Yeah...a kind of... tell me....what were you doing...."asked Zhan.

"Nothing....just lying on the bed...."said Yibo.

"Ooo..... good...."said Zhan and an awkward silence spread around them.