Epilogue

In a graveyard
Zhan and Yibo walked to a grave.

"Why are we here Zhan...."asked Yibo.

"Yibo....this is my father's grave....from my childhood ....i used to hate dad cor what he did with mom....but now that I know.....he didn't did anything wrong....i think ...i should apologise to him...."said Zhan and crouched down in front of the grave.

"Sorry Dad..... sorry that I never believed you....and it was only because of me that you and mom got misunderstanding between you..."said Zhan as tears started shedding out of his eyes.

"Zhan ge...."said Yibo worriedly while patting on Zhan's back.

"I am sorry for what I did but I hope you will always bless me Dad....and now I am not alone....I have one more person in my family....hope you will bless us...."said Zhan inside his mind.

He placed the flowers on the grave and walked back with Yibo.

"Ge....what about Sebastian..."asked Yibo.

"Yibo.... I don't think....i should tell all these to him.... afterall now I treat him as my brother....so just let it be....how is it going..."said Zhan with a smile and Yibo nodded his head.

After 2years
As time passed the life of each one of them changed drastically.

Yizhou, Mr Li, Yin and Lei were life imprisoned.

After the Li business collapsed, Wang empire became the biggest company with the help of Yibo's father's hardwork.
Xuan's father company collaborated with Wang Empire.

While Xuan was very happy to get back his friend Yibo.

Zhan and Haikuan got promotion and Zhan decided to work as a undercover agent. While Yibo decided to become a secret agent too, to spend his time with his Zhan ge during his missions.

Dr. Xi got his reputation and position back in the hospital after everything got revealed. He even became as a family to Yibo and Zhan.

Yibo's father offered Alex and Sebastian to join his company, and gave them good positions in the company.

Finally everyone was happy.
And due to Yibo's continuous pestering Yibo's father decided to held a great marriage celebration for Zhan and Yibo

Inside a mall

"Dad....what is the need for all this....i can marry Yibo normally too...."said Zhan.

"No Zhan.....if I let you too marry that normally....then what will be the use of so much money I earned...."said Yibo's father while laughing.

"Just pick up a wedding suit for yourself.... because I don't think my son will be able to wait even a second more for his wedding...."said Yibo's father.

"Dad...."said Yibo shyly.

"C'mon Yibo....you should choose your suit too....or you want to wear a gown...."said Yibo's father while smiling.

"Shut up Dad....I am a man....i will wear suit...."said Yibo proudly.

"Yeah.... I have heard how you moan under your Zhan ge...."mumbled Yibo's father while looking around.

"Ahhh....Dad.....stop it...."yelled Yibo with his face red with embarrassment.
While Zhan was blushing shyly too.

"Yeah uncle....I have even saw brother in law limping...."said Sebastian.

"Yanyu....shut your mouth..."said Zhan shyly.

"Okay okay ge....leave all this why don't you both try your suits...."said Sebastian and gave many hangers of suit of different colours to both of them.