Drug dealer

Next day
"How did it happened.....how can you be so irresponsible officer....."said Mr Li.

"Sir...... please we are trying our best.... please try to co-operate...."said Jiyang.

"What....are you crazy.....you all can't even manage a boy..... that boy is a culprit.....how did he even managed to run out of here....."said Mr Li.

"Where is my son....officer.... I know he will not run away like this "said Yibo's father.

"But we are saying the truth Mr Wang..... Yibo ran out of our captivity.....and we are trying to find him...."said Jiyang.

"But why will he run.... maybe someone had kidnapped my son officer...."said Yibo's father.

"Mr Wang....please calm down....we are searching....we will find him very soon....."said Jiyang.

"Why are you doing this nonsense over acting here Mr Wang.... aren't you the one who helped your son to ran away from prison...."said Mr Li.

"I should not be crying here Mr Li....if I was the one helping my son..."yelled Yibo's father.

"C'mon Mr Wang....do you think I am so naive to understand your tricks and why will you even accept that you helped your son..."said Mr Li.

"Just be shut up Mr Li....and stop your nonsense..."yelled Yibo's father.

"Hide him wherever you want....I will make sure to get him out of there..."said Mr Li and walked away.

"Why did you ran away son..... don't you believe your father.."said Yibo's father in a low voice and walked away.

In a dark room

Yibo opened his eyes and looked around himself, as he found himself in a dark room

Suddenly he saw the door of the room opening. He looks towards the door with curious eyes, as a man entered inside, the room was very dark so Yibo was not able see the face of the person.

"Ahh.... looks like you are awake...."said the voice.

"Zhan..."said Yibo as he heard the voice.

"You remember my voice very well....Yibo..."said Zhan as he came under the light showing his appearance.

"Where am I....why did you brought  me here....call my father...."said Yibo in tensed voice.

"Ahh...calm down baby.... what's the hurry....you have a very long stay here......"said Zhan and crouched down in front of Yibo.

"Ahh....but there is a option....if you want to go out of here...just confess....confess that you have killed Yizi and Shen and you will not only be out of here but very soon you will out of this world too...."said Zhan with a smirk.

"I am not gonna confess anything...."shouted Yibo a hard slap landed over his cheeks.

"Stop shouting you brat...."yelled Zhan.