29

"You have a crush?" Daniel asked and pretended that he was shocked.. Obviously yes, and I know that you already knew who is it from the start.. "Is there something bad about it?"

-
-
-

Flashback: Lea's birthday ; May 8 2022

A person just rung the bell. "Coming" Ms. Kang said and immediately opened the front door as it showed an Ava Smith waiting for her with a lots of gifts. Daniel and Nicholas are also there with their smiles. "May I come inside Ms. Kang?" she said and Ms. Kang nodded.

It's Lea's seventeenth birthday, but Ava, Daniel and Nicholas are the only visitors that she agreed to come. Lea thought that it would be awkward.

"Who's there Ms. Kang-" Lea didn't had the chance to finish what she's about to say because her friends shouted 'Happy Birthday' altogether. "Aw, thank you" Lea said and hugged her friends.

Imagine how happy she would be if Jungwon and Ni-ki are here, her first best friends.. or let's say first best friend and boyfriend? Nevermind.

Lea guided her friends at her room since Ms. Kang just started cooking for lunch.

"Jihoon also have something to give to you" Daniel said and looked at Lea. Why are they suddenly became so quiet just hearing Jihoon's name? "Ah, that's great.. just thank him for me" Lea said and smiled, a real smile. The boys just laid on Lea's bed, which is so big and soft. "I wish I can live here" Nicholas said and hugged one of Lea's plushies. "Yah! Do you want to live with Lea?!" Daniel said as Lea and Ava laughed.. "These two are really something, I wonder how would Konon like Daniel" Ava said and laughed.. can you imagine a friendship like this? This is the friendship almost everyone would love to have.

"I thought you guys are going here at night so I didn't showered yet" Lea said and pouted. It's obvious that she just came out of bed and just went out to check who rung the door bell. "It's okay, you always look like that even you'll take a bath" Nicholas said and laughed again. Sometimes, you can't tell if your friends are really your friends, coz they look more like a bully than your friends. "If you want, you can now go away, hehe" Lea said sarcastically while looking at Nicholas.. "Im just kiddingg" He whined and clung into Lea.

-
-

"Who is that?" Ava asked Lea coz she's texting someone unknown.. "It's Jungwon, don't be jealous.. he just greeted me" Lea said and chuckled. Happy outside but sad in the inside? yes she is. Ni-ki didn't even bothered to chat her the two words which are 'Happy birthday'. "Ava, you don't need to be jealous coz it's obvious that Jungwon likes you so much" Daniel said as they made the 'yie' sound.. a sound of teasing someone with their crushes.

"It's boring, let's play something" Lea said and stood up. She came back with a color wheel on her hands . "What are we going to do with that color wheel?" Ava asked, pointing at the wheel. "Obviously for some truths or dares." Lea said and smiled.. what a wise friend.

they started filling the not so big color wheel with truths and dares.. It will be boring if the truths and dares would be the same so they saved some extra, incase they needs it.

"Let's spin this bottle first" Lea said and spun the bottle in the middle of their circle. It landed on.. Daniel. "So I'll spin this?" Daniel said as the wheel started spinning.. seconds later, it landed on a dare- 'try confessing to your crush' "Yah! This is not rightt!" Daniel said as the others just laughed at him.. Confessing to the person you like isn't that easy.. what if he will get rejected? "Try it.. now" Ava said and hugged the pillow even tighter. "Aish, I have nothing to do" He said and opened his phone.. so he's gonna do it..

"Done!" Daniel said and showed them the chat. "Yah-" Ava said as Daniel shh'ed her.. "Jennie Kim is also my crush so why not confess to her?" Daniel said and smiled.. how is he so smart? "What a smart boy but didn't even get an award last month" Nicholas said and laughed.. how nice he is.

The bottle once again started to spin. And unluckily, it landed on Lea.. "Spin the wheel!" Ava said loudly that almost break the mirror- just kidding. Lea spun the wheel and~ it landed on a truth.. "Yah, this is unfair!" Daniel said and pouted.. 'Do you have someone you like/crush?' that's the question.. easy to answer right?

"No, I don't have any"

Flashback ended.

"You told us that you didn't have any!" Daniel said and rolled his eyes.. "I was just joking around, I don't really have one" Lea said and chuckled.. until this thought visited her mind again.. 'Ni-ki don't really know that it's my birthday last week, be sad Lea.. be sad' How sad is it that her best friend didn't remembered her special day?

"She is spacing out because she remembered how Ni-ki didn't eve greeted her a happy-" Ava said but... Lea just cut it. "It's not about that! Nevermind.. thank you for the gift Jihoon" Lea said and smiled.. not again Lea, don't you dare smile again or else Jihoon will have a hard time moving on from you..

"Don't make him fall for you again.. Lea"

______________________

No Ni-ki parts today coz that part will include Hayami's name.. HAHAHA just kidding, let's just focus on Lea today.

<WORD COUNT: 950>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>