Two: Until You Have Decided

The day came, as he and his two siblings were about to leave for Cloud Recesses. Now fifteen, with both Suibian and Chenqing at his side, it finally came to the point in his life where he would meet his old friend with whom he was close within both lives but killed him in his last. He begged and pleaded with Madam Yu and Uncle Jiang to not send him, threatening he would only cause trouble so he would be banished from Cloud Recesses for good, which Madam Yu returned with a threat with over twenty lashes from Zidian if he does so, which shut him right up.

On Suibian and Jiang Cheng on his sword carrying their sister, as she would be too weak to fly alone, they made their way up the mountain deciding to leave on the day they were going to enter the gates of Cloud Recesses, rather than a day before or worrying there might not be any room left to book for them in the Gusu Lan, well it was the excuse that Wei Wuxian gave them but it was so they wouldn't cause a fight with Jin Zixuan who was still Jiang Yanli finance in this life.

Making sure he had the invitation, so Jiang Yanli didn't lose it this time. Coming to the gates at the break of dawn, Wei Wuxian was the first to greet the Gusu Lan disciples which he kindly bows to them holding out their invitation. Taking it and looking over the invitation the Gusu Lan disciple declares it to be real and lets the Yanmeng Jiang Sect through the gate.

Coming in Wei Wuxian spots the wall of a thousand rules of Cloud Recesses on them still remembering every single one, and this time for his family's sake he will follow them. Coming to the main courtyard Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Yanli come to meet the first master of their generation and the future Gusu Lan Sect leader Lan Xichen.

The three siblings bow in respect, and Lan Xichen bows back looking graceful as ever in his Gusu Lan uniform. Wei Wuxian, "Young Master Lan, it's a pleasure to be invited to your home."

Smiling softly, Lan Xichen studies Wei Wuxian for a moment, "Thank you for accepting our invitation Young Master Wei. I've been looking forward to this mysterious black-wearing young boy who the Jiang Sect adopted."

Wei Wuxian, "You are mistaken Young Master Lan, I am only a mere servant and a disciple of Madam Yu, I am not their adoptive son, but I always saw Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli as my siblings."

Lan Xichen, "I am happy to hear that, I look forward..."

However, he was cut off when he spotted his younger brother coming in from the gates with other disciples coming in from behind him. Lan Wangji notices his brother and stops beside him before he turns his attention to the Jiang Sect who stood in front of his brother but then his eyes land on Wei Wuxian glaring at the black robes he was wearing. Ignoring the glare, and hardly meeting Lan Wnagji's eyes, afraid he might break down if he even stares in his eyes just for a moment. He bows once more to Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian, "Second Master Lan, this disciples name is Wei Wuxian, and my siblings Jiang Cheng, the future leader of Jiang Sect and our Jiejie Jiang Yanli."

Bowing his head concerning the Jiang sibling before turning his attention back to the stone face Wei Wuxian who still hasn't met him in his eyes. He already sized him up and deemed him to be a troublemaker, who he should keep an eye on.

Wei Wuxian turns to look at the already turned puppet of the young Gusu Lan Disciple and he frowns, already knowing it has started. Wei Wuxian, "May I heal your disciple?" he turns to Lan Xichen.

Lan Wangji, "Impossible."

Wei Wuxian, "I am guessing you tried medical herbs, and when that failed you passed him your energy from your Golden Core even to the point of almost passing out?"

Lan Wangji, "Mmh." he says with a nod but almost hesitant to say so to this stranger.

Wei Wuxian steps closer to the Gusu Lan disciple before leaning in closer to examine the marks on his throat, he caught them in time, so without further thought, Wei Wuxian reaches his hand out over the disciples face before commanding the resentful energy to leave the body and come to him. Dark cloudy mist rose from the body and swirled around Wei Wuxian's fingertips before disappearing into his skin before it was all gone and slowly the veins that crossed his disciples next also vanished without a trace and color started to return.