Eleven: Wei Wuxian's Second Life Part Four

With a huge bump on his forehead, Fei Huaguang found himself on his knees in front of Wei Wuxian who was the one to know some sense into the man below him. Glaring daggers at this man who stole a kiss that is only meant for his fiance. Fei Huaguang was lucky that he didn't find himself speared through with Bichen because Lan Wangji was at his met end with his anger, but luckily after Wei Wuxian threw a saucer that was close by to his bedside at the man's forehead, knocking him out, Lan Xichen was able to drag his brother out of the room before Lan Wangji found himself on top of the other man struggling him to death.

Coming back to being tied up and looking up to a fierce burning eyed Wei Wuxian, Fei Huaguang realized he may have gone too far in his teasing with the encounter with them. Fei Huaguang, "If I may, I wouldn't have teased you as much if I didn't find out Second Master Lan was so protective of you."

Wei Wuxian, "I don't believe you for even a second."

Fei Huaguang, "Guilty as charged!" he huffs.

It took a moment but Wei Wuxian gathered his courage to ask, "Was it my Grandmaster who sent you?"

Fei Huaguang, "Yes, my Grand Immortal Master Baoshen sent me to make sure you were still alive A-Xian and I am her humble head Disciple."

Wei Wuxian, "Can't believe our own Grandmaster kicked you off the mountain to send you here to check on me, but would it be far-fetched to say she sent you away happy with the results being you may never return?"

Fei Huaguang, "Who ever said I couldn't return home once my mission was over?"

Wei Wuxian, "Says every single person who was her disciple who descended from her mountain."

Fei Huaguang, "Well yes this is true but I am her head disciple..."

"So was my mother," Wei Wuxian cut him off.

Fei Huaguang stops for a moment with his mouth agape, not able to respond back to that one, "Touche!" he leans back in his chair to stare at his Seniors son, "But this is far different, I was sent down here by her own hand, in fact I am to offer the invitation to you A-Xian, but I must warn you, you're not allowed to bring anyone else with us but your body."

Wei Wuxian let this settle with the news he was given. He didn't think twice to think that this strange man was lying to him and could possibly harm him and Lan Wangji in any way, but there is also the possibility he wasn't lying and he truly was his honorary Sect. Uncle from underneath Baoshen Sanren, but that might be the more unlikely scenario in this case, because he estimated that this was a thirty out of a hundred chance and opportunity of this being real, but there was still that thirty percent there and he has work with less before, so he made up his mind right then and there without input from his fiance.

...

Lan Wangji, "No."

Wei Wuxian sighs as he continues to pack robes for his trip to the Central Mountain to meet his GrandMaster. "It isn't up for debate Lan Zhan. I am going to go meet my mother's Master finally, and this will be the only chance I get to meet her."

Lan Wangji comes in from behind his fiance and once Wei Wuxian moves aside to grab something else, Lan Wangji grabs the clothes that Wei Wuxian placed in the chest back to their spot in their shared room. Lan Wangji, "I said no!" he says stubbornly.

Wei Wuxian brings the cloaks he retrieved to place over the robes to find them gone and back in the wardrobe. Wei Wuxian sighs and places the cloaks aside before turning to Lan Wangji and taking ahold of his arms, "I know this going to be hard for the both of us Lan Zhan, we haven't ever been separated over the year, I've been here after your family took me in, but I have to go Lan Zhan. It doesn't mean I won't come back though, it just means I will see you later and I will write to you when I get there."