Five: Wei Wuxian's Second Life Part Two

Back at Wei Wuxains second life!

It's been a full year and Wei Wuxian turned fifteen. He gained his sword, which of course, somehow, ended up being Suibian. He knew it was Suibian once he held it for the first time, it even looked the same but this time it was Grandmaster Lan who gifted Wei Wuxian the sword, saying he would always be a Lan even if he didn't wish to carry the name, so instead he gifted him a white and blue ribbon that was embroidered with clouds, for his to wear on his wrist to represent that he is tied to the Lan main family, and Wei Wuxian traded his Jiang Spiritual bell for a Lan Jade token for free accesses to come and go as he pleases.

That wasn't even the best part of his stay, he got to stake his claim on his Lan Wangji MUCH earlier. Poor Lan Qiren almost died by Qi Deviation last year once he stumbled upon his Nephew sucking the life out of the poor Wei Wuxian who was at the mercy of Lan's great arms strength that pinned him to the wall. He supposed that's what he deserved considering it was Wei Wuxian's own fault for teasing the Lan in shameless ways, to where Lan Wangji snapped and was about ready to PaPaPa him against this wall.

Everyone quickly learned who was the ruthless and the most shameless one in their relationship, and Wei Wuxian learned rather quickly that the Younger Lan Wangji was far more hungrier for his body than the older version of himself. Wherever Wei Wuxian was, Lan Wangji was close behind, always having his hands somewhere on his body, though it was Wei Wuxian stopping his hands from going TOO far, especially in public, and differently at Sects. conferences. Poor Lan Qiren knew his grave wasn't that far behind him now if his nephew continued this way, while Lan Xichen was having a bit of a hard time hiding his laugh once he saw his brother getting too handsy with Wei Wuxian.

Though they had to draw the line after a night of obvious... well, let's just say Lan Qiren ended up in the infirmary and Lan Xichen went into seclusion after that night. They HAD to separate them into different rooms, but they were not fools, they know that Wei Wuxian created a talisman to keep the sound within the room and for others so they were not able to hear them, they knew this well because Wei Wuxian gave some to Lan Xichen just in case the passionate couple forgot to put one up, and because Lan Wangji had to let his Uncle and brother know that he broke, not only the tub, but also his bed in one night, and requested a new one and perhaps a bigger one to be brought to his room. Lan Qiren decided to write his will that day, and Lan Xichen was left to order his brother a new bed as soon as possible because he also learned that poor Wei Wuxian couldn't get up that day or the day after, or the day after that. Lan Xichen needed to teach his brother limits before he broke anything else or worse, Wei Wuxian.

The month when the guest disciples were to arrive came rather quickly, and with some serious talk and begging, Wei Wuxian convinced Lan Qiren to invite the Jiang Sect, who lost all ties and ability after what happened the year before, but because the offer was too great to pass by, Jiang Fengmain was sending them to join the lessons this year.

Once Wei Wuxian visited Lanling Jin for a Conference, he learned that Madam Yu got back together with Jiang Fengmain, and their relationship was stronger than ever. Perhaps even stronger before they even wedded. Also, Jiang Cheng grew to be a fine young man and Jiang Yanli was just as perfect as she always were, but the most important thing was that they were together again, and they all loved one another, and all it took was for Wei Wuxian to leave. He felt that perhaps he should have left earlier, then maybe the reputation of the Jiang Clan wouldn't be in the muds after word got out that Wei Wuxian was forced out of their household because of obvious signs of abuse that was collected upon him at his stay with them. Wei Wuxian wishes he could have been stronger to prevent it all before it even started.

Lan Wangji knows of these dark thoughts that Wei Wuxian hides within him, always tells him it was never his fault, that they were in the wrong, that Wei Wuxian is perfect the way he is. After a few months of rehab the very first time Wei Wuxian was with them, Lan Wangji stayed by his side and helped Wei Wuxian through it all and slowly Wei Wuxian believes him, and gotten better to where he could finally leave seclusion and be able to progress among the Lans who only want to help and protect him, but all that security started to crash around him once he bumps into Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli at the opening dinner a month before the classes, so the guest disciples could get a tour before the year started.