Three: Wuxian's Second Life Part One

Wei Wuxian found it easy to fit back into his childhood when he woke up in Lotus Pier back to where he was young again. Though, he was much more distant from Jiang Cheng, and Jiang YanLi. It also seemed that Madam Yu hated him even more than the first time around, which caused Jiang Cheng to be resentful of him early on, but nothing that a little distance couldn't fix. Wei Wuxian acted more like a servant rather than Jiang Cheng and Jiang YanLi's siblings. He also never called Jiang Fengmain, Uncle Jiang, but only Jiang Sect. Leader.

Wei Wuxian found himself, rather lonely, wishing that this was all just a bad memory. Even though he calmed down, and didn't cause much trouble for others, Madam Yu found it in herself to punish him even more than she did then in her past life. Instead of being known as Wei Wuxian the trouble maker in Jiang's Sect, he must mostly be known as Wei Ying, the poor soul under Jiang's care, who treated him worse than a beast.

Though he tried, he tried so hard to act like the perfect disciple for the Jiang Sect. that he even became the third greatest master of his generation under the Lan Jade twins of Gusu, which only seemed to bring even more misery for Wei Wuxian as Madam Yu believes he stole that right under her son's nose.

It was all a disaster for Wei Wuxian, though things seemed to look up a slight bit when he turned thirteen when Sect. Leader Jiang announced that he was going to Sect. announcement conference in Cloud Recesses Gusu. Right away, Wei Wuxian jumped at the opportunity to see his lovely Lan Wangji early rather than wait for another two years.

Madam Yu, "Absolutely not!!!" she roared. "We don't need some bastard ruining some face for our Sect! I forbid you from leveling Lotus Pier!"

Jiang Cheng, "Father I would gladly come to Cloud Recesses with you." he gets up and bows to his father.

Jiang Fengmain, "Then that's perfect! A-Cheng can come along and keep A-Ying in line."

Madam Yu, and Jiang Cheng, "What?!?"

Wei Wuxian, "Sect Leader, I..."

Madam Yu, "You shut your wretched mouth!" she snaps at Wei Wuxian causing him to snap his mouth shut and lower his head, close to tears. She turns back to her husband. "I thought I said I forbade it, Husband of mine!"

Jiang Fengmain, "And I've made my mind up of bringing him along before he even said anything, My Lady. That boy needs to get out of your grasp and away from Lotus Pier. Do you know what they speak of that you do to him all because of where he came from? Have you no face, My Lady, because you are already making our Sect lose face all on your own."

Madam Yu, "Of course you would take that bastered child's son over your own!" she snaps.

Jiang Fengmain, "No I am not as I also agreed he should come. Stop pinning my son against me and Wei Ying!"

Madam Yu, "You listen to me you..."

Jiang Fengmain, "NO! You listen to me!!!" he snaps, shooting straight up out of his chair. "I AM YOUR SECT. LEADER AND MY WORD IS FINAL!!!"

Shocked to find her husband standing up and putting his foot down towards her, she also gets up and stomps away. Jiang Fengmain however didn't let her get away with this, this time. he followed her out not letting her amusement continue, because not only was she physically abusing Wei Wuxian but she was also mentally abusing Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Fengmain had enough, and he figured so did his children.

...

On his practice sword, flying next to Jiang Fengmain, and with Jiang Cheng on his father's other side, they were on their way to Gusu, for Cloud Recesses. Though Wei Wuxian was distracted for multiple reasons, for one, Madam Yu and Jiang YanLi weren't going to be there when they returned.