Twelve: Wei Wuxian's Second Life Part Five

Happy 4th of July to those who live in the USA but to those who don't I still wish you all a great day!!!

~Krisamity

Wei Wuxian came back to himself to find moving doves were singing from tree tops, letting him know it was morning and he must have slept the entire day yesterday. Slowly sitting up in the bed he was on, Wei Wuxian was taking in his surroundings, seeing a room and things that aren't familiar to him. At first what came to mind was possible kidnapping, but that quickly cleared as it came when he remembered Fei Huaguang and the teleportation to the Central Mountain where he passed out from the trip, but what happened between the trip and the passing out he couldn't remember.

Baoshen Sanren, "I know it's a lot to take in an even possible dream, but I can assure you that it isn't my child." a woman with the utmost beauty said beside him.

Wei Wuxian turns his head to see her sitting not far off from his bedside, placing a well taken care of pressed rose in a book in her hand as she sets it to the side. Wei Wuxian, "Who are you?" he asked.

Baoshen Sanren, "I could tell you but I believe you already know that answer now, don't you my Grandson." She smiles sweetly at him.

Wei Wuxian, "Grandson?" he was confused, "I thought my mother was just your head disciple and nothing more?"

Baoshen Sanren, "She was indeed my head disciple and a title she deserved all her life and she held onto it with an iron fist, but she was more than just another student to me, A-Ying. You see there is a secret here on this mountain that never traveled down with her because of the dangers of it being brought over her head. She was my daughter, my only flesh and blood and now I have you Grandson."

Wei Wuxian, "I don't understand!" he cries out. "How can she be your child?"

Baoshen Sanren smacks her lips before saying, "Well you see when a woman and a man love each other very much, they decided to have s..."

Wei Wuxian, "NO NO NO NO!!!!" he cuts her off. "I am not having this conversation with you... and besides it's not only between a man and a woman I hope you know."

Baoshen Sanren, "Ah yes, Second Young Master Lan, or rather Lan Wangji. The utmost perfect Jade the Lan's ever raised! I know of your relationship with that man, A-Ying and might I say not even he is worthy of you as you are my Grandson."

Wei Wuxian, "It doesn't matter to me. I didn't come here for relationship advice as clearly you yourself might not even be as clear, you aren't good at them either."

One might think this might piss off the immortal but, not this one, as she threw her head back in laughter as if Wei Wuxian told a hilarious joke she has never heard in her life. Baoshen Sanren, "No, I'm not very good with relationships, but my words still hold out for Second Young Master Lan, however I will not stand in your way if you wish to marry that man again."

Wei Wuxian halts in all thoughts and the words die on his lips, it takes a moment for his brain to work again and to process what was just said to him before speaking again, Wei Wuxian, "How did you....?"

Baoshen Sanren, "My boy, there are many secrets that this old bag of bones holds. Even this mountain itself has a secret no one knows of except for its master and residence. This Mountain has no time, and no one who lives on these mountain, time moves forward or move backwards, so lets say if somehow a person was able to go back in time and relive their life, in no matter timeline or events the people who live on this mountain seen it all and know all that goes on below this mountain."

Wei Wuxian, "How is this even possible?"

Baoshen Sanren gets up from her seat and sets the book completely to the side before making her way closer to Wei Wuxian's bedside, "There are many mysteries in this world A-Ying, and I've lived for hundreds of years and yet I am no closer to finding out the entire truth of these powers of mine, so take my example and don't think of it. The less you don't open up your mind to it all, the less you will gain headaches from it all."