Chapter 1

"Jessica! Wait up!"

"Oh, hey, Youngjae. How are you?" Jessica asked her friend, Youngjae. Jessica and Youngjae have been friends ever since Youngjae moved here with his friends a few years ago. Jessica became good friends with all of them, but she was the closest to Youngjae. They just always had a closer connection.

"I'm good. Man, you walk fast. I've been trying to catch up to you from all the way back at the parking lot."

"Oh really? Why didn't you yell my name sooner? I would have stopped and waited for you," Jessica questioned Youngjae.

"I did! I was yelling at you the entire time! I probably looked like an idiot."

Jessica laughed at her friend. "I'm sorry, Youngjae, I guess you just aren't important enough to me." Youngjae laughed along with her as he messed up her hair.

"Ah stop it, Jae!"

"That'll teach you to tease me," he said with a smirk.

"So where are the rest of the guys?" Jessica quesitoned.

"I have no idea; I can barely keep track of them."

"Well I'm sure wherever they are, Jackson is hitting on someone." The two friends laughed as they walked to their lockers together.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"Does anyone know why Namjoon wanted us all to be here?" Sehun asked.

"No idea, I just want to get whatever it is over with so I can go home and sleep," replied Kris.

"I'm sure it's something important; he seemed serious on the phone," Suho said.

 "Whatever it is, I just want to..."

"Ok, everyone, please quiet down. I have something important to tell you all," Namjoon said, interrupting Tao.

"Yes, Hyung," the boys all said together.

"So as you all know, we came here to take on the witches that have alligned with the Gatsebeun wolf pack. As I have recently found out, there is a powerful witch among them. Luckily for us, she is rumored to have not reached her full potential yet. She is rumored to still be young, of high school age. I have done research of the area and witches in this pack. I believe she goes to Arnold High School, which isn't far from here. That is why I am sending the twelve of you there, too." Namjoon told the twelve boys.

"What?! High School? Wasn't four years of it enough!" D.O. asked, annoyed.

"Yeah, Hyung, why do we need to go there?" I chimed in.

"I want you to find her"

"But how? It could be anyone. I doubt she is just walking around using her powers."

"Then narrow it down. I want her brought to me so I can get rid of her before she causes trouble."

"Yes, Hyung."