Chapter 5

*A couple weeks later*

Youngjae's P.O.V.

"Jess!" I yelled, following Jessica to the parking lot.

"Hey, Youngjae, what's up?"

"Not much. I just wanted ask if you wanted to hangout tonight. I feel like I haven't really gotten to spend much time with you in the past couple of weeks." Jessica had been spending a lot of time with the new guys, especially Chanyeol. I can tell they are getting closer, and I don't like it. She's been eating lunch with them several times a week. I hoped when she did a couple weeks ago it would be a one time thing, but it clearly wasn't.

"I'm sorry, Youngjae, I can't tonight. I told Chanyeol I would take him and the guys to get pizza tonight. I told them about the pizza place a town over, and they want me to show them."

"Oh, that's alright. I guess maybe we can just hang out after the meeting tomorrow night," I said, trying to hide my disappointment.

"Yeah, of course we can. We can have a movie night or something." Jessica said back.

I instantly became happier after she said that. The thought of spending all night watching movies, the two of us alone in my basement, cuddling and protecting her during scary movies, nothing sounded better.

"Hey, J, are you ready to go?" I heard someone yelling from the parking lot. I looked over and there is none other than Chanyeol. My smile was gone, just like that.

"Yeah let's go. I need to stop by my house before we leave. Bye, Jae, I will see you tomorrow," she said, walking away.

"Yeah, okay, sounds good. I'll pick you up around one."

"Great see you then!" She yelled cheerfully. I looked at Chanyeol and he did not look happy. Good. I could tell it bothered him that I was picking her up tomorrow, and I'm sure the fact that he didn't know why bothered him even more. I couldn't help but smirk at him, knowing that he felt threatened by me.

Then, when Jess got to him, it was my turn to be angry. He pulled her into a big hug, smirking at me the whole time, and then placed a kiss on her cheek. When she pulled back she had a huge smile on her face and her face was beet red from blushing.

I watched as he helped her into the car, and then ran around to get into the driver's seat. I was waiting for one of his friends to get in with them, but, of course, no one did. It would just be the two of them together. Just perfect.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

We had just finished eating at the restaraunt, and I was still sitting next to Jessica. The ride here was great, and the time we spent eating was just as good; it was like we couldn't run out of things to talk about. It was so easy talking to her, like I've known her my whole life. She really is the perfect girl. The past couple of weeks that I spent getting to know her have been amazing. It's like nothing else matters but her.

"So does anyone want to go and get ice cream? There's a really great place just a couple blocks down," Jessica asked us.

"Yeah, that sounds great! I'm in!" I replied. Of course I would go; anything to spend more time with her.

"Great! Anyone else want to come?"

*Say no! I want to go alone.* I mind messaged them all.

"No thanks, Jessica, I'm pretty full," Xiumin said with a huge smile.

"Yeah, I just want to go home and sleep this off," Sehun laughed.

"I think it's just going to be you and Chanyeol," Chen said, smiling at me. I elbowed him in the arm making him wince.