Chapter 14

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"Ah, Jessica, how nice of you to join us." I cringed at the name. I turned only to see Jessica standing there with an expression of betrayal on her face.

"No, Jess, please. I can explain," I pleaded, but she just shook her head as a tear ran down her face. "This is a mistake!" I yelled, turning to Namjoon. "It's not her!"

"Oh, but it is, Chanyeol," he said with a cocky grin, never pulling his eyes off of Jess. "We got a tip from someone in our pack."

"You son of a bitch! You told him about JB! You promised you would keep it to yourself! We still aren't sure that he was the wolf!" I yelled at Suho.

"No, Chanyeol, I swear, it wasn't me," Suho said defensively.

"Then who was it!" I continued, enraged that Jessica was now in danger.

"Relax, Chanyeol," Namjoon said, finally taking his gaze off Jess, "It wasn't him."

"Then who was it?!" I asked angrily, ready to rip apart whoever put her in danger.

"Him."

Everyone, including Jessica's pack, turned to look in the direction that Namjoon was pointing. A group of guys that I have never seen before walked to the front of the group with smirks plastered on all of their faces.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to go see what Chanyeol needed to tell me when Youngjae ran through my front door.

"Knock much?" I joked, but he didn't seem to be in the joking mood.

"Come on, Jess, we have to go."

"But I'm going to hang out with Chanyeol tonight. What's going on?"

"You're in danger."

"Youngjae, when are you going to get it through your head that I'm not in danger? I'm just fine," I sighed.

"No, Jess, you really are in danger. Apparently a pack of vampires have found out about you," he said seriously.

All of a sudden a got a horrible feeling in my stomach, and I started to get really anxious.

"Jess, hey, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry. I guess I'm just shocked."

"We have to go."

"What are we going to do?" I asked, feeling scared.

"They want us to come talk with them, all of us. They said that if we bring you, then we can come to an agreement, otherwise they'll hunt you." I could feel my face go pale. "Jess, don't worry. I told you that I'd always protect you and I meant it. Now let's go."

I grabbed my phone and followed behind Youngjae. All the guys were waiting outside in their cars. I got in and saw that I had a message from Chanyeol saying that something had come up and he couldn't meet tonight. I felt relieved that I wouldn't have to make up a lie on why I wouldn't be able to hang out.

When we got to the pack house, we went through a game plan on what we would do. The wolves were told to come up behind the witches in case the vampires tried to surround us. They would also be able to catch the vampires by surprise, this way, in case they went against their word.

As we were walking to the meeting spot, I heard a voice that sounded just like Chanyeol.

"No, it can't be. I'm just paranoid."

"What can't be?" Yuri asked.

"Nothing, I'm just nervous."

As we walked up to the group, I saw none other than Chanyeol and his friends.

"Chanyeol?"

"Ah, Jessica, how nice of you to join us," I heard one of the vampires say.

Chanyeol turned to look at me, and I could help but tear up. I felt so betrayed by him and his friends. I trusted them, and they were vampires from the pack that has been after me the whole time.

"No, Jess, please. I can explain," he said desperately. I couldn't get any words out. All I could do was shake my head as I stood there crying.

"This is a mistake!" he yelled to the other vampire. "It's not her!"

"Oh, but it is, Chanyeol," he said with a sadistic grin. "We got a tip from someone in our pack."

"You son of a bitch! You told him about JB! You promised you would keep it to yourself! We still aren't sure that he was the wolf!" Chanyeol yelled at Suho.

"No, Chanyeol, I swear, it wasn't me," Suho retorted.

"Then who was it?!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Him."

Just then, a group walked from behind Chanyeol's pack to the front.

"Key?"