Chapter 26

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Ok, Jess, we're here. Are you going to wake up and walk in yourself, or am I going to have to carry you again?" Youngjae asked as we pulled up to the pack house.

"Well we wouldn't have to worry about either if you would have just let me sleep back at your place," I said with some attitude. I was still tired. I didn't get much sleep last night because of my dream about Chanyeol. I just wanted to get back to bed.

I walked into the house and up to an empty guest room. Ah. I thought as I jumped into bed. Time to get some rest. I closed my eyes and drifted back into sleep.

Youngjae's P.O.V.

I plopped down onto the couch. My mind was everywhere. Jessica's dream, the alarm, Chanyeol, Namjoon. I just feel like I'll never stop stressing out about this situation.

"Youngjae!" JB screamed, trying to get my attention.

"Huh? What?" I replied, coming out of my daze.

"I was asking if you were doing okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine. As fine as I can be at least. Just stressed."

"She'll be okay, Youngjae. We'll make sure of it."

"I know, JB, but what if they find her again? I'm not prepared for what will happen if anything happens to her. I don't know what I'd do if I let her get hurt."

"She won't get hurt, Youngjae. We almost have it all figured out for you to take her away from here. You guys will get away from everything and once we can, the guys and I will all join you. It's all going to work out just fine."

"I just hope you're right."

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"So what do we do?" Chen asked.

"Yeah, we have to make sure Namjoon doesn't find her," Kai added.

"I doubt she is at their pack house. Like Chanyeol said, why would they move her?" Baekhyun said.

"Well, we did find her. And she did wake up and talk to Chanyeol. If she told them about it then I don't think they'd hesitate to get her out of there," Lay replied.

"But she went back to sleep, right? It's still early. I'm sure she hasn't even gotten up yet. She wouldn't have had a chance to tell them," Xiumin said.

"Do you think we should check? Just to be sure. I just feel sick all of a sudden. I'd feel much better knowing she was still there. Can we go back to the house to see?" I asked.

"What if they see us though. That in itself would put Jessica at risk. If we go back to check and any one of the wolves see us, then Youngjae will get her out of there as soon as he could. Then where would he take her? Maybe the pack house. Do you want to risk it?" Suho said, trying to play devil's advocate.

"I just don't know what to do."

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"Are we getting close?" I asked impatiently.

"We should be there soon," Minho replied.