Chapter 13

Jessica's P.O.V.

It's been a while since Meg's pool party, a couple weeks actually. Things between Chanyeol and Youngjae haven't gotten any better. Somehow, things have actually gotten worse. I have tried to fix things, but I just don't think they will ever get along, and I have no idea why.

I'm hanging out with Chanyeol and his friends today; Chanyeol says he has something to tell me. He says that by telling me this, I will be able to understand why it is so hard for him to get along with Youngjae. I honestly have no idea what it is, but it better be good. Ever since the party I have been a little ticked off with Chanyeol. I was really angry at how he handled the situation. I just wish he could have been the bigger man.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I have decided to tell Jessica that I am a vampire. I'm tired of lying to her; I'm tired of the secrets. I just need to get it all in the open and know once and for all that it won't keep us apart. Suho keeps saying she will leave me when she finds out, so now it is time to prove him wrong.

"What's on your mind Chanyeol?" Suho asked. He has been suspicious of me ever since the pool party. I told him about JB's sweater and about the howling I heard on my date. I figured that it probably wasn't JB at Jess and I's date, and even if it was it doesn't mean it had anything to do with the howling. I knew I needed to tell Suho, though, but I made him promise to keep it to himself.

I have also been considering telling Jess everything since the party. I can tell she is still bothered by my relationship with Youngjae, and if it means getting her to understand, then it will be worth it. I think Suho can tell that something has been up with me since the incident at the pool, and I have been wanting to tell him and the rest of the boys my thoughts, but I just haven't found the right time.

"Um, well I guess I should probably tell you and the boys now since it involves you," I sighed, not wanting to have the conversation I as about to have.

"You rang," Baekhyun said, running in with the rest of the boys following behind.

"You heard us talking?" I asked.

"That and Suho mind messaged us," Tao answered.

"What's going on?" Chen asked.

"I'm going to tell Jess everything," I said, looking down.

"What do you mean?" Suho asked, eyeing me.

"I mean 'everything.' About us being vampires, about the witch, everything," I said, trying to remain confident.

All of the boys went silent. The only sounds that could be heard were their breaths.

"Please, say something," I begged.

"Why would you do something so stupid?" Suho asked.

"You're the one who keeps bringing up when I finally tell her," I countered.

"Yeah, to try and talk some sense into you. This is a horrible idea!"

"Maybe not," a voice said. I turned and saw Xiumin walking between Suho and I. "Maybe it is time she knows." A few of the other boys nodded in agreement.

"You can't be serious?" Suho laughed. "Guys, what do you think will happen? She'll be fine with it and they will live happily ever after? Let's be serious guys!"

"Then let's take a vote," Kris said, "He will do whatever the vote ends up as. Agreed?"

"Agreed," we all said in unison.

"Who votes he can tell her?" Everyone except Suho, Kai, Sehun, and D.O. raised their hands. "Then it's settled, he can tell her."

"Fine, but I'm telling you this is a mistake!" Suho yelled before leaving the room.

*2 hours later*

"Hey, guys, turns out Chanyeol can't tell Jessica today after all. We have to go. Namjoon just called; he said it was important," Suho said, running into the room.

"Let's go," Kai said.

*At the meeting place in the woods*

"Namjoon, what's happening?" Suho said, running to Namjoon in the middle of the crowd.

"We found the witch," he replied with a smirk, "no thanks to you guys."

"What? But how? We've been looking for months and haven't found any clues," Suho replied, confused.

"I guess we just have more skills than you."

"Well then who is it?" Luhan asked quickly.

"You'll find out soon. She's on her way here now."

"Why? Why would someone be dumb enough to come here alone."

"Her whole pack is coming. I told them either they bring her and we talk things out, or we hunt her down."

"So we are just going to talk," Sehun asked confused.

"No, we're going to kill her. I just needed to make sure she got here," Namjoon said with a sly smile.

"Why don't you just tell us who it is," I said impatiently.

"Chanyeol?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Ah, Jessica, how nice of you to join us."