Chapter 25

Youngjae's P.O.V.

"Jess. Jess, wake up," I said quietly, softly shaking her. "Jess, come on. We are leaving."

"Hmm, what?" she asked, barely opening her eyes.

"We're leaving."

"Why?" she replied, still half asleep.

"I just want to get you away from here. We've been in this house for too long. I want to take you to the pack house, to get you some new scenery. At least you can spend a little time outside there."

"You want to give me some new scenery, so you wake me up knowing that I'll just go to sleep when we get there and not actually experience any of the scenery? Yeah, Youngjae, that makes total sense," she said sarcastically, rolling over and closing her eyes.

"Come on, Jess, can you just get up so we can go?"

"Why do you want to go there so bad, Youngjae?"

"Like I said, I want to take you to a different environment. Keeping you in this house forever will just drive you insane." I didn't want to let her know that I was afraid for her safety. She already has too much going on in her head, I don't want to be the one to add to it.

"Well, when you tell me the real reason I'll get up. Until then, let me sleep."

"Fine, I'll just have to carry you."

"Ahh, Youngjae, put me down!" she said, trying to wriggle out of my arms. "You know you really drive me crazy sometimes!"

"But you love me for it," I said, trying to bring a smile to her face. It didn't work.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

"So how do we get to this pack house?"

Key looked up from his phone.

"It's easy, you just..."

Sorry for the short chapter! Just trying to set some stuff up.