Chapter 20

Suho's P.O.V.

"Get dressed, gloomy, we've got plans today," I said, throwing clothes at the boy who has yet to venture from his bed since the meeting with Jessica's pack.

"No," he replied plainly, not even bothering to move the clothes.

"I wasn't giving you a choice, Chanyeol, get up," I stated.

"I said no, Suho. I don't want to do anything. Just leave me be," he said, his rising anger being due to annoyance and depression.

"Fine, I guess we'll just go find Jessica without you," I said, turning around with a smirk.

"Jess?" he said popping his head up with wide eyes. I knew that would work. "Why are you looking for Jess? What are you planning on doing to her?!" Chanyeol yelled, shooting up from the bed and grabbing a fistful of my t-shirt. I can honestly say I wasn't expecting that.

"Chanyeol, you know that I'm on your side. I don't want to hurt Jessica," I stated calmly, trying to ease his temper.

"Sorry, Suho, I didn't mean to snap at you. I shouldn't have tried accusing you of anything, either. I know you're on my side."

"It's okay, and to answer your question, we are looking for Jessica so you can try to fix things. I want you to be happy, Chanyeol, and she clearly makes you happy. I want to help fix your relationship so I can get my friend back." Chanyeol gave a weak smile.

"Okay, so then what's the plan?"

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"Then we just need to convince her to hear you out. We need to show Jessica that we aren't the bad guy; we need to show Jessica that Chanyeol isn't the bad guy," Suho finished. He had a whole plan on finding Jessica, I was actually really impressed, and also touched. His plan was extremely detailed. It was very clear that he worked long and hard on this plan. He says that he wants to find her and fix my relationship just for my happiness. I believe that he wants me to be happy again, but I also think he misses her too. I could tell by the look in his eyes when he said we need to convince her we aren't the bad guys. I can tell that although he was hard on her before, he really regrets it and realizes he was fighting for the wrong person.

Everyone started to get ready to leave, including Suho when I pulled him aside.

"Suho, wait."

"What's up, Chanyeol?"

"I just want to say thank you."

"No need. It's not a big deal."

"But it is, Suho. I know how you used to feel about my relationship with Jess. I know how worried you were about it, so the fact that you are the one working so hard to help me feels really good. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it."

"You probably shouldn't thank me until we find her and you fix things. This isn't guaranteed to work, Chanyeol, so don't get your hopes up."

"I know," I sighed. "Do you think that I'll be able to convince her to take me back?"

"Right away? Honestly, no I don't. Eventually? Yeah. She loved you, Chanyeol. I could see it in her eyes. I wouldn't admit it until now, but she did. I think that she still does, deep down. I just think that she went through a lot with Namjoon, and she sees us as being with him. We are with him, but we're still on her side. I think that's what she doesn't understand. We need to make her see that."

"What if we weren't with him?" I questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Would it be so bad if we left the group. None of us agree with Namjoon or his ways. Why are we still with him? Especially after what he tried to do to Jess; what he's still trying to do to Jess."

"We'll save that discussion for a later time. For now, let's just go and try to get your girl back," he said with a small smile.

"Wooo! Chessica!" Baekhyun suddenly yelled, coming into the room.

"I told you it's Janyeol!" Tao shouted, giving him a little shove. I couldn't help but smile. It made me feel good knowing that all of my friends wanted to help me so much. It felt good knowing that Jess has made an impact on their lives as well. Now all that's let is to find her and win her back. Here goes nothing.

Falling for the Enemy (Exo Chanyeol Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें