♡ Kidnapped by sensei♡ (5)

Wuwu, I don't want to make new memories with this psycho.

You don't have a choice, you messed up in every way possible. He said nonchalantly, and I could almost imagine him shrugging without a care in the world.

I thought you were supposed to help me avoid making bad decisions. I sobbed helplessly as I was dragged down the hall by Hal.

Who the hell told you that? The system questioned incredulously.

W-what?

I'm here to do the total opposite my purpose is to aid you in bad decision-making. He clarified in a huff, as if he couldn't believe I thought he was supposed to be helping me.

Ah, you're such a f****** ass****. I growled as I fell limp, hoping that the SML would abort kidnapping me because it was difficult to drag my lifeless body.

"Come on now..." He cast a look over his shoulder as his eyes twinkled in amusement, seeming to mock my pathetic attempts at soiling his plans.

I stuck to my plan of playing dead and as much as I wished for it to succeed, it didn't. He pushed the door as I laid flat against the ground. Then he continued dragging me ruthlessly into the room.

I was abruptly pulled to my feet beside him, reminding me that my plan was no match for the strength of a grown man.

"How do you like it?" He turned to me his eyes sparkling in anticipation as he awaited my response.

I glanced around the room, slightly confused and a whole lot appalled. The pastel pink walls were adorned with 3D butterfly stickers and floor was covered in plush pink carpet. There were fluffy teddies strewn across the floor. In the centre of the room sat an elegant wooden dining table with pink marble inlaid in the centre. Some of the seats had been occupied by teddies who sat upright as they clutched onto teacups or plates with a slice of cake.

My eyes widened as they took in the room in all its glory, then they flittered to the queen size poster bed sitting in the corner with pink netting draped around the outside. I almost forgot to add that there were fairy lights lining the perimeter of everything.

"Ahem, do you like it?" He asked with an abashed look on his face.

This room was every girls dream room... when they were 5.

"... You don't?" His voice chilled as he saw my hesitation.

"I- I am an adult after all." I spoke before I could even stop myself.

Oh!

It seemed that I no longer had any will to live. Because I could think of no other reason that I would respond like that.

Tokens remaining: 0.1.

W-what? Why are you stealing my tokens again? I yelled, feeling completely wronged.

Sorry, your stupidity must have shocked me into removing all your tokens. The system answered icily.

"Hmm... You, don't... like it?" Hal seemed completely shocked by my revelation. His gaze turned hollow as he stepped forward towards the dining table, promptly knocking the teddies off their respective seats. "Do you like it now?" He turned to me with a raised brow.

Just f****** say yes! The system shouted angrily as he saw me not answering.

Sorry, I'm just a little confused. How did this make the room any less childish? I asked and was met with nothing but a barrage of curses.

"Yes." I nodded hurriedly as I saw the SML's gaze darken and his eyes swirl with emotion, none of which seemed pleasant.

"Then why aren't you smiling?" He asked as he made his way towards me.

"Ah, hehe." I forced a smile while ignoring the shudders threatening to rack my body. He stared at me without moving with a probing gaze. After he realised I wasn't going to say anything he opened his mouth slowly.

"Aren't you going to say thank you?" He narrowed his eyes at me in annoyance.

Thanks for what? Kidnapping me, shut up you joke-man. I scolded internally, feeling angered.

"Thank you." Of course I'm not going to not thank him, I still wanted to live after all.

"..." He stared at me again, looking as if he was waiting for something.

Bonus mission: kiss his cheek for a reward of 150 tokens! Double the reward if you do it in the next 3 seconds. The system suddenly set an impossible mission.

A-Are you trying to kill me? I growled at him.

3~ He sang as he waited for me to carry out the mission.

You're really trying to kill m-

2. He all but shouted causing me to flinch at the sudden noise.

Just before he counted to 0 I closed my eyes, grabbed the SML by his shoulders and planted one on him. I quickly pulled away and received a notification from the system.

Kiss deemed unacceptable, 10.4 tokens added. Total tokens: 10.5.

I struggled to steady my breathing as my anger at the system's unfair treatment of me grew.

My lips made contact, that's a kiss! I growled in anger, completely forgetting about the danger standing across from me.

A kiss lasts 3 seconds at least, yours only lasted 0.63 seconds therefore it's invalid. The system refused to even entertain the thought that it was indeed a kiss.

You're an invalid, pei. I spat at him angrily. Pei, pei, pei. Thrice more for good measure.

"Hehe." My senses immediately heightened at the sound of a deep giggle from beside me. I squeezed my eyes shut in the hopes that I could disappear from here. And then, when the shocking realisation that I couldn't do so hit me in the form of the heat radiating off a body beside me, I abruptly opened them.

Ah, why are you laughing? I cried out, upset.

"I knew you were lying when you said you didn't remember me." He smiled widely, his eyes glittering with happiness.

I really f****** wasn't.

I felt like tearing my hair out as I watched his smile widen and then his face grew bigger and bigger as he approached me, arms outstretched.

"Sigh, I missed you." He sighed beside my ear as he pulled me into a hug. "But..." His voice chilled suddenly as he gently pressed his lips against my ear. "I hope you won't run away again..." He left the threat hanging as he crushed me into his body and nibbled on my earlobe.

System, I beg you please let us jump ship. This guy's a psycho. I sobbed while I stood unable to move as he molested my ear.

A/N:

:3 kidnapping has been successful :3 I'm looking forward to eventual imprisonment and mentally unstable behaviour lolol

Also if you had a choice between a sneak peak of the petty villain, fat boi or teddy bear SML arcs which one would you choose? 👀👀