♡ Kidnapped by sensei♡ (8)

"Ah, you're being too mean." Hal's eyes glowed with excitement as he rubbed his head.

H-how? How can that possibly make any sense? Didn't he kill a guy, very sadistically might I add?

He's only a masochist to you

I tensed up as a wave of disgust hit me. You dirty, god forsaken a**hole of a system why do you make me suffer like this?

I would like to remind you about that time I saved your life as evidence that I do not make you suffer. The system reminded haughtily and I found myself immediately reaching for the doll in annoyance.

Yeah let me remind you of all the times you ruined my life. Like when you made me drop spaghetti on myself in front of that lady!

You did that yourself don't blame me. The system completely refused the blame I was hoping to pass off to him.

You're right. I admitted sheepishly ...but I don't care you promised me good transmigration SML's and only the first dude was good. Where's all the good SMLs? I wanted the fluff and the pampering and the kind guys, not this sh**. I cursed the system while squeezing the frightened doll.

I never promised you good SML's. Blame your own idiocy which made you believe a dodgy sounding robot that was taking advantage of you at your most desperate would help you. And what's wrong with him? He spent over 160 hours decorating this room for you, making the chairs and tables and bed. How much more pampering can you want? The doll rolled its bulging eyes as I squeezed it harder. This much doesn't even hurt me anymore. He laughed maniacally to my growing annoyance.

Bleh 160 hours bleh. I mocked the system's tone, childishly. I hate masochists! I blurted out.

What's wrong with M's? The system seemed offended by my disgust of masochists.

They're freaks, who the hell likes pain? The whole point of pain is that you're not supposed to like it and your body's saying gtfo of here. I squinted my eyes at the SML, while shaking my head disappointedly. A perfectly good sadist, and he's come and done that.

Aren't you an M? The system seemed confused.

Kuh! W-what are you- no I am- no but that's different. I spluttered out in embarrassment.

How's it different aren't we all M's here? The system confessed from out of nowhere.

This is why I hate you. It's because you're a pervert. I gasped in surprise as if I had just made a new discovery.

You're also a pervert then. The system replied, still confused.

No, no, no. Female masochists are different to males, I am no pervert. I tried to enlighten the foolish AI whilst shaking my head.

"Charlie, pay attention to me~" The light in his eyes dimmed as he pouted.

Oh f*** no.

"Y-you, what's wrong with you?" I stammered, taking a step back.

"You're what's wrong with me." He reached out, pulling me closer to him.

No! Don't recycle lines from washed up movies!

"N-no, too..." I clutched my chest in pain. "Cringey." I whispered painfully, struggling in his grasp. I pushed him hard after freeing myself from his grip.

"Uh..." He clutched his chest with a lovestruck expression. "Your touch is so sweet." He rubbed his chest fiercely as if trying to ingrain the feeling of my palm into his chest.

W-what happened to the psychotic Hal? Oh this is so creepy. Look! My hand has goosebumps on it, I didn't even know that was possible!

"Be more normal." I cried out, hoping he could bring back the better Hal.

"How should I be more normal?" Hal asked with a bright smile.

"No more being happy from pain." I pressed my hands together in a begging gesture. There wasn't enough room for two masochists in this scenario.

"I don't get happy from pain." He furrowed his eyes looking slightly confused. "Oh! N-no, I wasn't happy from pain." He blushed fiercely, shaking his head in denial. "... so I ..." He mumbled inaudibly and then searched my face for a reaction.

"I didn't quite hear that." I spoke more politely after seeing that he wasn't a masochist.

"You haven't touched me in a long time... so I..." He trailed off again, but I got the gist of it.

Urgh, what's with this chara switch?!

This is how he usually acts around you, but he was really upset you kept forgetting about him... so he kind of turned a little you know~

"Can I hug you?" He asked with glittering eyes.

Yes, 100 tokens. The system didn't even bother with full sentences any more.

"Yeah." I narrowed my eyes in annoyance and scrunched up my nose as I was pulled into a hug.

342 tokens, good job. At this point the systems notifications held no meaning. The fact that this was all a scam and the system did not have a fast pass entry to dramas before their release just made this whole token charade all the more insignificant.

Having said that, I could finally watch the finale of KKDNA and I was feeling pretty good.

"Charlie smells really good." Hal inhaled deeply against my neck, and it felt more like the demon Hal I was familiar with. So weirdly, I relaxed slightly.

Nah it's not weird, you're j-

Lalalala~ look at how my ears suddenly are not working. It's crazy what the human body will do to avoid listening to a freaking loser.

I actually hate you. The system cried out before throwing a tantrum in my mind.

Well, I can't say that doesn't make me happy. I shrugged while pulling myself away from Hal.

A/N: feeling not cute might change this chapter soon 🤷🏻‍♀️ but suhplise suhplise Hal's a simp😔😔 we've lost a good yandere on our way, 🥂 here's to more of them in the future (literally next arc) honestly I'm just devolving at this point and the chapter titles are a reflection of this.