Ditzy Pup Type SML(10)

It was that time of day again where I had to be spoon-fed, or more accurately fork-fed, my dinner. After the initial rejection and tear-filled meals I had learned to enjoy being fed by someone else.

I mean all I had to do was chew, I didn't have to waste time picking up the fork, twirling the pasta or bringing it to my mouth.

...I wish someone else could chew it for me.

I thought wistfully as I waited for the next bite of spaghetti but we were interrupted by rapid knocks on the front door.

"I'll go get it." He placed the bowl on the kitchen table and went towards the door and before long another entity dashed into the kitchen.

"Ha, I didn't think you'd actually be living with him. Don't you think it's shameless to be living with a..." Olivia who was out of breath paused as she looked at me, who had accidentally spilled the bowl of spaghetti on myself and was currently trying to pick it up.

Are you an idiot, host?

I don't know anymore.

"Olivia what are y-" The SML entered and paused as he looked at the two of us who were frozen. "Oh my, did you have an accident?"

I could feel tears flood my eyes as I once again came to the realisation that he was treating me like a baby.

"I-it was an accident." I tried to stand up but was quickly pushed back down by Arthur.

"You'll drop the food everywhere, let me help clean you up." He picked up the overturned plate and gathered all the spaghetti from my lap onto it. Then he brought over a wet cloth and started to dab the stained clothing.

"I-I can do it myself." I tried to pull the cloth from his hand as I glanced over at the shell-shocked heroine.

"Are you sure you can do it?"

He's really treating me like a kid.

"I'm not a baby, of course I can do it." I huffed as I tugged on the cloth and started dabbing in the material just like him, but the stains weren't coming off like when he was doing it. Instead it seemed to be smearing more. "W-why is it getting worse?" I looked up at him feeling my face redden as I glanced between him and the heroine.

"Should I do it?" He asked with his hand drawing towards the cloth.

"... Mm." I gave a small nod, reluctantly giving back the cloth and staring at the ground in embarrassment.

You deserve to be treated like a baby. I can't believe you're actually 18 and you're dropping food on yourself like that. The system nagged and I felt my ears burning hotter with embarrassment.

"W-what is going on? I thought for sure she was trying to scam you or something but she seems even worse than you." Olivia finally spoke up as her stare burned through me.

"Worse than him?" I couldn't believe my ears, she's not being serious is she? This SML is a child! He needed Olivia to take care of him for most of his life, she used to help him get ready for school and cook him meals and help him clean his messes!

Isn't that what he's doing for you now? The system rolled his eyes and I pinched the plushie in my pocket to shut him up.

"She wouldn't scam me." Arthur vehemently denied Olivia's words but I just shrugged my shoulders, no one really knows what the future holds, you know.

"Should I change my clothes?" I looked at Arthur who was currently crouching beside me dabbing at my lap with great concentration.

"Yeah, go ahead." He stood up and patted my head for a moment before freezing and pulling his hand back.