Ditzy Pup Type SML (5)

"You need to go to your physio appointments, okay?" Arthur nagged while letting me out of his car.

"I don't want to go, I'm fine." I spat out the sentence with disdain. Bile began rising up my throat at the thought of having to spend any more of my time there.

"Your arm won't get better if you don't go. I'm so worried... what if you can't use your arm normally again? It's my fault, I should've paid more attention." His eyes teared up again as he glanced at my cast and conjured up endless scenarios of my possible future.

"It's a hairline fracture I'm sure I'll be fine and plus I could always just search it up onli-" I was interrupted by that oh so sensuous voice of that bas**** AI.

Bonus mission: Go the hospital for physio with the SML, reward: 45 tokens.

Rejected.

225 tokens, this is the only time I'll offer such an inflated reward.

No.

Bonus mission rejected, reward: -10 tokens, remaining tokens: 75 tokens.

"Okay I'm going in now, bye." I waved goodbye to Arthur as I trudged up the stairs.

"Wait, let me check to see if there's anyone in your apartment." He offered, trailing behind me as he recalled the previous intruder.

"Okay." I nodded immediately I mean it couldn't hurt even though I did close the door. Plus, the last time I rejected him my underwear had been defiled and I might have been assaulted if Arthur wasn't close by. I was slightly afraid of the consequences of rejecting the SML for a second time.

"Ahh." I screamed as a man suddenly rushed out of the bathroom holding in his hands my tooth brush and hairbrush. He was quickly apprehended by the SML as tears, of fear mixed with disgust, blurred my vision.

"Why are there always perverts breaking into my apartment?" I yelled in frustration holding myself back from beating the restrained man, I can't afford to keep losing tokens.

After the police had come and collected the pathetic shell of a man, Arthur and I stood quietly in my living room.

"This neighbourhood is really unsafe." I groaned, rubbing my face with my uninjured hand in distress.

Why is it that every time I leave my home someone breaks in to steal my things?

"I don't think you should carry on living here." SML looked around wearily and then back to my arm in a cast.

"I agree with you a hundred percent and I've found a place but they aren't going to let me move in till the end of the month." I echoed the system's words.

"Hmm." He hummed, deep in thought. "Ah, what if you stay with Olivia for a little bit? I'm sure she won't mind." He pulled out his phone getting ready to dial her number, but was interrupted when I wrapped my hands around his.

"No!" I all but yelled out before coughing and toning my voice down. "I-I mean it wouldn't be good to disturb her she might be with M-Mason." I was hesitant to say the male lead's name and closed one eye tightly while surveying his response with the other.

If he called the heroine then he'd have to interact with her more and the system was currently screaming at me to stop this by all means.

"Ahem, w-what are we supposed to do then?" He asked while staring a hole at my hand on his.

"Oh, sorry." I pulled my hand back realising he must be uncomfortable. "I can just call a friend up." I pulled out my own phone trying to ring some of the people on my contacts list, but of those that answered none of them could help me out at the moment.