</3 Kidnapped by sensei </3 (12)

My next encounter with Hal was on my second day of high-school. The first day only year 7's were allowed in so that they could be introduced to the facilities properly.

The next day the rest of the school came in. While I struggled with my planner in my hand and tried to find the science classroom at the end of my lunch break I saw a set of familiar piercing eyes.

Familiar...

But not familiar enough.

After almost nightly nightmares of the stabbing incident at Hal's the system finally suggested erasing my memories. It was singlehandedly the only good thing the system had said or done.

My mother thought I was pretending to forget who Hal was whenever she brought it up. She seemed to have thought I was angry at Hal for leaving and gradually stopped mentioning him.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I caught sight of him, but then decided that it was probably not important if I had forgotten about it.

Anyway, it's probably because he's handsome that I thought he was familiar.

Handsome guys always feel familiar.

I squinted down at my planner in annoyance as I tried to find that god-damn science classroom.

"Do you need help finding your next class?" I looked up in surprise as a slightly pitchy masculine voice sounded from beside me.

"Huh?" I was slightly dazed by the attractive older student. The hint of orange in his brown eyes was particularly hypnotising. I snapped out of my daze when I saw him furrowing his eyebrows at me. "Oh, uhm, do you know where Sci.09 is?" I asked as he leaned over to look at where I pointed to in my planner.

I held my breath at the sudden closeness and tried to concentrate on his words through my hard-working heart.

He's not the target. Lower your gaze, lower your gaze! The system warned in an excited voice.

Guh! Why? Why, are the cute and kind looking guys never the option?! I sighed wistfully weakly waving goodbye to the handsome student.

This school had different coloured ties depending on the year group. For example, year 7's had a yellow tie whereas year 11's had a black tie.

Don't ask me how they chose those colours but I feel like it has something to do with how going through the school system eventually deadens the soul. That's why year 7's had the brightest tie colour, but I mean don't take my word for it.

... I think his tie was blue, so he's in year 10?

Stop thinking about other guys! The system yelled in annoyance.

No, I was just thinking about it for my mission. Isn't jealousy the best way to capture a male lead? I bit my lip, holding back a smile.

I said you can only be with the SML! Why don't you ever listen to me? The system shouted heatedly and then began muttering under his breath. What wrong did I do to deserve such an annoying host?

Are you sure he's not the SML? You did say he was in year 10. I grabbed my chin thoughtfully. Cough. I tried to hide my bubbling laughter through coughing but it obviously didn't work.

You're doing this on purpose, right? You just want to get me angry to have some kind of petty revenge, right? The system sounded infinitely more annoyed after hearing my failed attempt at holding back laughter.

N-no, I would never think of doing that! Hahah, sorry, sorry. I just thought of something funny. I definitely wasn't laughing at you getting annoyed and being a whiny b****. I laughed quietly to myself whilst taking my place in line.

... The system decided it was best to give me the cold shoulder and remained silent for the remainder of the day.

And with that blessed silence I decided to take my time gawking at the attractive older guys, especially the maths assistant.

The way his sleeves were-

Stop it host, I don't want to hear this anymore. The system cried out in a shaky voice.

Okay, okay. Who's the capture target then? I asked with a yawn and my eyes momentarily making contact with the teaching assistant. I abruptly sat up and sent him my brightest smile and received a super awesome, pleasant and cute smile in return.

Not him! The system yelled in annoyance and I felt my vision darken.

Eh, eh?! Why can't I see anymore?

It's a necessary precaution to stop your gaze from wandering. The system 'hmphed' and then immediately went offline again.

Is this allowed? Hey, come back! You can't just leave me here blind. I slammed my hands against the desk in frustration.

"W-What's with you all of a sudden?" The timid girl who had the bad luck of being my seat mate stammered out at my outburst.

"I can't see anything." I muttered anxiously while trying to fight the urge to stumble home and set fire to that ba***** doll.

Why did I leave it at home?!

"W-h-what?" I could almost hear her furrowing her eyebrows as she spluttered that out.

"Mr. Park, Charlie's saying she can't see."

No, why are you telling that old man? Tell the teaching assistant so he could gaze into my eyes while trying to figure out if I was lying or not.

"..." The classroom was silent for a moment as everyone seemed to turn towards me. "T-take her to the medical room, Aiden." The old man answered after getting over the initial shock. It seems like because we were new students they weren't gonna question my behaviour and actually took it seriously.

"Excuse me, I'll just guide you then." Aiden's sweet voice sounded from besides me. His hands fell against my shoulders and he began pushing me towards what I assume was the corridor.

I apologise good man, thank you for giving me this opportunity. I clasped my hands together in prayer, praying for the old man to have plenty of years to come.

Hehehe, your plan backfired. You fool! I chortled mentally whilst being nudged down the hallway.

"Were there any issues before you suddenly couldn't see? Any headaches or anything."

The medical room lady asked while pulling my eyelids apart.

"No, I don't know it just happened suddenly." Because of a certain bas**** in my head.

"Your eyes aren't reacting at all to the light, we'll need to send you to the hospital and call your parents." Her tone was filled with worry as she pulled away from me.

Why are you already at the hospital?! The system decided to grace us with his shrill voice as he quickly returned my vision. Shocking the hospital staff and my mother.

A/N:
Hendidnsusjsisj I think we got a few more Hal chapters and then we are at a cross roads the idol who got his muse stolen and became a slob or the teddy bear SML choose wisely <I for one would recommend the Teddy bear> sorry for the late update I literally couldn't figure out how to carry on the chapter _:('ཀ'」 ∠):