</3Kidnapped by sensei </3 (9)

Who said the police couldn't do their jobs?! I withheld my scream of excitement as I watched dozens of officers pile in, surrounding the two of us.

I pleaded for them to save me, only with my eyes of course. If Hal found out I was openly pleading for freedom he might kill me before the police can save me.

...

Well, this is taking a very nasty turn. I sat shell-shocked in the centre of a bloodied circle of corpses. I clenched my fists, closing my eyes tighter. Then I opened them letting out a gasp of surprise.

Oh!

It's gone, suddenly I am no longer surrounded by the bodies of murdered police officers. Neither am I being stared at by a smiley maniac splattered with blood. Nor is he approaching me with a bloodied knife and twinkling eyes.

"Charlie, I told you to keep your eyes shut. That's no good~ you shouldn't look at other men when you're married, tut tut." He shook his head slowly in disapproval.

"Uh.. oh, like I wouldn't say I was, uhm looking at other men. I just didn't, didn't want to miss your handiwork. Y-you looked very handsome sawing into his chest with that par- gulp, paring knife." I swallowed down the acid that was threatening to spill from my mouth whilst simultaneously holding back tears in the face of this demon.

"Ahh, did I take away all the fun?" Hal paused for a moment as if thinking. "...You might not be able to kill them but stabbing them still feels pretty good." He grabbed me by the wrist, dragging me to me feet. "Aren't they bad? They tried to take you away... from... me." He faltered, seemingly distracted by something.

Wei, he dropped the knife. I saluted whatever was out there that stopped him from forcing me to stab another person again. As I accidentally glanced at the corpse to my side an image flashed in my head.

"Oh, we've got to leave." Hal looked slightly panicked as he bent down, circling his arm around me and lifting me up in a princess carry. "They'll probably find it suspicious that their team hasn't returned." He explained while speeding up his pace.

"Husband, where are we going?" I asked cutely with a tilt of my head. If I had learned anything in my 'stay' with this psychopath, it was that he was weak to my cuteness and to the word husband.

It could be used as a way of placating him and stopping an incoming yandere transformation. The system had coached me while we cringed to the depths of our very souls. At one point I'm sure I could even feel my soul turning in on itself to shield it from the cringe.

His dark expression had been replaced by barely held back joy.

"Hehe, we're moving to our second love nest." He smiled, slightly deranged with the blood splatters but also slightly... cute?

Wait... ⊂((・⊥・))⊃.

Did he just say love-nest?

What's wrong with this guy? I screamed at the suspiciously quiet system. Ew, ew, ew.

As I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning into his shoulder, to hide my expression of cringe. My eyes fell back to the bloodied scene behind us. The lifeless eyes for some reason struck me as familiar. Then a flurry of images came crashing down leaving me frozen.