</3 Kidnapped by sensei </3 (13)

They wouldn't listen to me when I told them I didn't want to go. I whined to the system in the back of the taxi.

"Are you really okay?" My mother asked for the fiftieth time causing me to roll my eyes.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Stop testing my vision." I pulled down the two fingers she had held up yet again.

"I'm just really worried." I turned away upon seeing her eyes filled with worry.

"I told you I'm fine, don't worry about me." I fixed my eyes on the sights outside of the window responding with a cold tone.

"How can I not worry? I don't feel good about this let's go to another h-" Her fretful tone was loudly interrupted.

"I said I was fine!" I swung around flaring at her. "I'm tired, okay, can we just go home?" I said quietly after a pause, turning back to face the window.

"... Okay, home it is." She answered in a tone that matched mine.

You're always so aggressive for no reason. The system decided now would be a good time to push my buttons.

Shut up, I'm not in the mood. I growled at him whilst pinching my arms in an attempt to control my anger.

Okay, okay. System is going offline. He quickly backed off realising that I might actually set the doll on fire if he pushed me any further.

Ding do- Only to return a moment later in an extremely annoying fashion.

God damn it system! I yelled at his sudden intrusion, fuming.

I-I just wanted to tell you I left the KKDNA season finale on your laptop without charging you tokens so that you would ch-cheer up. He sniffled pitifully.

... Sorry, I'm really sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you... Thank you for the gift.

It's fine, it's fine. Why would it matter if you shouted at AI trash? Who cares about the feelings of an unfeeling robot? Heh. His feeble laugh was followed by complete silence.

I'm really sorry. I called out, knowing that he had already left. I slumped down in bed, feeling tears of guilt well up but I was quickly overwhelmed by another emotion.

I rolled over, my eyes darting across the room hurriedly.

Something's weird.

I was overwhelmed by the feeling that I was being watched, warming arms up as goosebumps dotted across my skin.

I reached around blindly for the doll that would usually be on my bedside table, hoping to squeeze some life out of the system to take some fear out of mine.

Suddenly my vision darkened and I clenched my teeth in annoyance.

Haha, you thought you could abuse me. But I'm more powerful now. The system laughed evilly, he seemed to think now was a good time to change his archetype from idiot to villain.

Stop blinding me you as*hole. I growled at him, as I literally blindly searched for the doll.

Huehue, aren't you going to ask me how I have enough power to blind you on command.

I- He quickly continued talking, not wanting to listen to me speak.

All those tokens I was taking away I was consuming them the wh-agh keugh. His choking quickly cut off his villainous monologue.

Who gave you permission to do that? Another huskier voice suddenly began speaking.

B-boss! I squealed with joy. H-have you come to beat the system up again? I stammered out.

Gross, why are you acting all shy with b-

Shut up. The boss growled at the system. We've picked up some unusual activity from your computer and see that you've been absorbing tokens. So you'll be punished for a month. In the mean-time I'll be taking over as the system. Punishment is effective immediately. The boss talked monotonously over the choking sounds of the system.

S-so b-boss is going to be watching over me from now on? My voice became higher and higher pitched as I continued talking.

Yes, I'll be in your care. The boss spoke politely.

N-no, I'll be in your care, hehe. I giggled, ignoring the cries of the system telling me to stop acting coy.

A/N: RIP to the system but we got cool dude boss coming in for a little while. I feel like this will probably be welcome by the readers who for some reason hate the system 😂😂😂 I say for some reason I know exactly why but still I love him