♡ Kidnapped by sensei♡(7)

"Wua-" I clasped my hand around my mouth, silencing myself mid-scream. I stared wide-eyed the man lying beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

System, system what the hell is going on? Oh my god. My body was covered in cold-sweat as I lay there as still as possible. I received no response, gritting my teeth in annoyance. I reached out behind me trying to find the doll.

"Hmm, go back to sleep." Hal sighed tiredly, tightening his grip on me and pushing my face into his chest.

Too close, too close!

My whole body chilled with every rise and fall of his chest. I felt like a cute small bunny being played around with by a dirty beast who was planning to eat it.

I need to alert the system, he might be able to get me out of this mess... I know he wouldn't but at least we could brainstorm an escape.

I pulled the hand away from the back of my head. As my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness I could see the doll laying on the other side of the SML.

I held my breath as I reached around him and tried to grab the doll but suddenly felt goosebumps rising on my skin.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I bit back a sob and wished to die.

"Hehe." He giggled happily as he pulled my arm and wrapped it around his waist. "You don't have to be shy." His whisper was followed by a quiet laugh.

Ah, you ba*****! Who's shy? Your mother's shy! Why do you keep laughing like that? Ugh, I'm getting goosebumps. Sob, sob, mother... I might lose my innocence tonight.

Ah, I don't want to be devirginised.

"I know you're awake." The pervert besides me whispered in a happy tone.

I furrowed my brows hoping he would just leave me alone. Why is he even in my bed in the first place? I hate th-

My thoughts were halted by the feeling of his breath fanning my cheek. My eyes immediately shot open, feeling as though my virginity was actually at stake. I then realised opening my eyes would give me no useful information seeing as we were in the dark. It actually worked against me, my other senses were now perceptibly duller.

I could still feel the heat of his breath on my cheek and it seemed to be getting closer. I tried to push him away but his grip only tightened. Then as my eyes adjusted to the darkness I immediately wished I was blind.

His face was a few centimetres from mine and his eyes were heated with an expression I did not want to see.

Control yourself, you're still my teacher! I cried to myself, completely aware that he crossed any line marking morality when he kidnapped me.

"Can I... kiss you?" His voice was thick with a feeling I wish it didn't contain. No matter how hot you are, you're fully crazy. And I have no need to get romantically involved with that kind of man.

Host, host, you should probably say yes... The system just happened to appear at exactly the right time, leading me to believe he had been here all along and was just a b****. Host~ you're so mean. I really wasn't here, the boss was beating me again. The system sobbed in a cute tone that, frankly, made me sick.

"... I can't?" Hal asked in an aggrieved tone, and it would be cute and all had you not kidnapped me.

My vision suddenly started going dark as I began to pass out, and it was at this moment I realised I had been holding my breath this entire time.

I woke up to a very worried looking Hal, whose eyes were lined with tears.

"Ah, thank god, I thought you died." He wiped his eyes with his sleeve, sniffling quietly.

I wish I had (๑・̑◡・̑๑).

"You can't die, if you die I don't know what I'll do." He hugged me tightly to his chest and I immediately felt like inducing another fainting spell. But that aside, what you're saying is pretty cu- "But even if you did die, I wouldn't let you leave my side."

Augh, what does that even mean, you b****?

"I won't die that easily." I sighed unhappily.

"Ah, I knew you loved me." He burrowed his face into the crook of my neck.

???

Bonus mission: confess your love for the SML, 18 tokens.

Your timing... is really something.

"I l-" My heartfelt confession was immediately cut off by the SML's next action.

Chomp.

His teeth suddenly sunk into my pale, tender skin. This is not the ending I was hoping for, but it seems like I will be cannibalised.

His breathing suddenly became heavier, and his arms tightened around me a little bit more as he began to nibble on my skin.

As much as I wanted to leave this world, I didn't want to go in such a slow and painful way. I inadvertently pulled him back by his hair and then stared at him in shock, because I did not understand how I suddenly grew a pair and decided to do something so idiotic.

"Hah." He panted slightly, his face turning a deeper shade of red as he looked at me down his nose. The slight red in his teary eyes seemed to intensify. "Charlie." He all but moaned out and that was enough to make me throw the whole man away.

He gripped onto his head with a look of pain mixed with ecstasy as he glanced at me. With that look alone, I felt myself wishing I could crawl in a hole and die.

Secret mission completed: Finding out the sadist is actually a masochist! 150 tokens. Total tokens: 242.

Goddamit why did you have to say it? It would have been better left unsaid! I sobbed internally, feeling very dirty.

A/N: I don't know how we got here but I'm crying😂. A big discovery the yandere man was a big fat M. Sorry for the slow updates and a heads up I'll be swamped in work again so updates may be every two weeks 😰😰 I might surprise you tho while I procrastinate and update weekly lmao rip