Teddy bear arc (6)

"Get up." A familiar voice muttered from beside me.

Familiar?

It- it kinda sounded like Boss. A hand suddenly shook my arm and repeated in a slightly more annoyed tone.

"Get up already, god damn." It really sounded like Boss, no I can't annoy Boss!

I shot up from bed and gripped onto the hand on my arm tightly.

"W-what are you doing? Let go of my hand." My excitement quickly turned to disappointment as I heard that tsundere-ish tone.

Definitely not Boss.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at the very, really great looking man in front of me. I admired his face for a second before realising I had never met this guy before.

"Who are you?" I pulled his hand toward me so that I could get a closer look at his face, to try and identify him.

His eyes were a deep shade of purple and skin a deep reddish-brown.

Nope, never seen this guy in my life. Although, I must say his hair was styled perfectly and super fluffy looking.

Ahh, like a cloud. A fuzzy purple cloud.

"W-w-what's wrong with you?" He shoved me away as his cheeks flushed red.

"I just do not know you. So I'm wondering why are you in my bedroom?"

... Host you obviously know that's the SML.

No, I don't think it is. Because how did that cute little bear that turned into a demon before I fainted become him. And why, why does his personality suck once again?!?!?

He's not that bad, come on who doesn't love a blushing tsundere.

...

Okay you got me there, hehe.

"Okay, now that you're awake I'll be leaving." He quickly exited through the door without another word. Not even a goodbye, an awkward shoulder hug or even a kiss on the cheek!

Wait, so do I still have to stay 5 foot away- before I could finish that thought my whole body was electrocuted.

I silently screamed as I wished to beat the system one last time before death. Then in came the familiar looking bear.

"Why did I turn back?" He yelled in frustration while slamming his cuddly paws into the ground.

"Gasp... gasp... huuuu. You have... to stay... with me from now on." I crawled over to the bear and wrapped it in an animal hug.

"G-get away." He struggled in my grip for a second before transforming back into a human. My hands were no longer wrapped around soft fur but instead around his silky smooth skin.

"Eek." He screamed in embarrassment as I squeezed my eyes shut. I will not be desecrating my eyes with the sight of his dang ding dong. "Let go of me." He kicked at me while trying to rip my hands away from his smooth muscle.

"Hehe, sorry." I pulled my hands away and felt the warm body leave my grip. I sighed wistfully before realising that I shouldn't be hung up on t-

"You f**ker! You absolute motherf***er." I screamed in pain as my body was yet again electrocuted.

Bring him back here. I screamed at the system through clenched teeth.

It's gonna cost ya~ He sang joyfully while watching me suffer physically for once.

I don't care! I struggled to breathe on the floor as I wished for a familiar doll to also reappear.

I don't know host, I don't think it'll be worth- AhH! He screamed in pain as the pain transferred to the doll in my hands. Okay, okay. He screamed and the bear instantly reappeared in front of me.

"Huh?" He looked around the room in confusion and then turned to escape but I quickly jumped on the tricky fu**er.

"You, you." I pressed him under my body withholding my desire to strangle him.

"Get off me, get off." He cried out hoarsely while being crushed by my weight. I grinned as he struggled to breathe.

You need to suffer some pain too.

"If you get more than 5 metres from me you'll keep turning back into a bear. And I'll keep getting punished, so stop running away you little sh**." I grabbed the bear by his jaw and yanked his face closer to mine.

"Y-you-"

Poof.

Yes, of course. Of course, I would be laying on top of a naked tsundere for my fourth mission. His face turned a deep shade of red before he shoved me away from him.

"Sh-shameless." He stammered as he covered his naked body.

"I'm not shameless, look I even closed my eyes so I wouldn't see you clothes-less." I pointed at my eyelids to show I was in fact very ashamed and not at all interested in his nakedness.

Somehow, you seem like an even bigger perv with your eyes closed.

...

I don't know how you do it host.

Why don't you shut the hell up you, you, butt... buttscratcher.

Hahahah, hahahah, what, kind of insult is that?! Hahaha. The systems loud and obnoxious laugh echoed inside my mind.

... I couldn't think of any insults after saying butt. This is so embarrassing.

Bwahahah- The system continued laughing. B-boss, what are you do-

Charlie, just letting you know the new doll has been upgraded for your happiness. The pain factor has been increased by 400% so that any pain caused to the doll will be multiplied before being received by our system here~

Boss' suddenly spoke with a happy tone, bringing great news.

What else, what else? I asked excitedly, knowing Boss he definitely wouldn't have stopped at that.

Boss, please. Why do you have to bully me like this? The system pleaded and I was enjoying the sound of his tears.

No matter what happens the doll will always return to you in a pristine state! So let's say you dropped that doll , oh, I don't know let's say a busy highway. You go home and poof there he appears completely clean, ready for more fun. The systems cries sounded in the background as he wished he had never started working for this company.

B-boss. How could... How could you be so evil? ♡♡

Only the best for our employees. At no extra cost to you. And to top it off every time his pain exceeds a certain threshold you'll be rewarded with tokens. There was a certain sadistic happiness in his voice that I had never heard before.

And I loved it!!

I will not disappoint you Boss!

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to everyone who hated the system and wished for his death. Charlie and Boss really make a great team. I am looking forward to the systems suffering from now on.