♡ Kidnapped by sensei♡ (6)

Seems to me like I'll be imprisoned here for a little while. I nodded to myself as I looked around at the obnoxiously decorated bedroom and then towards the steel door.

Yep, looks like escape is impossible. And then I got to pondering about other things, very important things, things I can't help but feel I remembered too late.

Ahh! You bas**** , where's my mission reward? I jumped out of bed suddenly.

Hoo wee, you finally remembered did you? The system replied in a poor attempt at a country accent.

Oh, shut up. Just give me my reward. I responded impatiently.

You're the worst, host. The system responded, aggrieved.

Total tokens: 10.5

Total missions completed: unsurprisingly, 0.

Total missions somewhat completed: 2, honestly that's with me being generous with the definition of somewhat.

SML affection level: 3.5%, abysmal.

Mission reward: You are able to cook a few dishes now.

End of mission summary.

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion at the mission reward.

Firstly, what's with this commentary that wasn't there last time? Secondly, I complimented that bastard so many times and it's only at 3.5%? And thirdly, what dishes would those be?

What commentary? The system pulled up the board again and, lo and behold, the extra petty remarks had disappeared. Hmph.

So petty... I rolled my eyes in annoyance and waited for him to answer the remaining questions.

You were previously at -25%, so you did get quite a bit of affection. Just blame the low numbers on your lacklustre, argumentative and terrible personality. The dishes you can make are dinosaur chicken nuggets, hamburger steak, French fries, rice and curry. The system listed off all of the recipes I had learned in the previous world.

This isn't a mission reward, I learned all of that through my own hard work. I kicked my legs against the bed in agitation. After all that suffering I was still given some fake, scan reward.

Well, if you didn't do that mission you wouldn't have gotten those skills. So it's a mission reward.

You're trash, I can't believe you're such a scammer.

I didn't scam you. The system began to talk but I continued to think over him.

Now that I think about it, I haven't even seen any more of that KKDNA finale and anytime my tokens come close to unlocking it you suddenly take a tonne away! I gasped at the shocking revelation.

Look that's got nothing to do with me, that's your own fault. You keep making bad decisions!

You says you were here to help me make bad decisions... You're really a scammer? This is disgusting-

I'm not scamming you, it's just that the finale hasn't been aired yet so- He stopped talking immediately and then silence was followed by the sound of skin hitting skin. Fudge.

You what? It hasn't aired yet so you can't show me it? What happened to showing me future dramas and dramas the world has never seen before? I sat up in bed, raising my brow  in agitation.

Well you died so any dramas that are released after your death are future dramas. And unseen dramas have already aired they just haven't been seen. The system explained cautiously. 

Uwaa, you're a scammer. I knew since the beginning that you were a scammer but you're really a scammer! I kicked my legs on the bed in anger.

I-I'm not a scammer, host please don't say this. The system cried out.

You're a scammer, a stupid idiot scammer. Where's my drama? I knew you were doing it on purpose, taking all my points away as soon as they reached the number needed for the drama. Give me my points back! I was getting angrier with every passing second.

Host, please calm down. The system's words did nothing to stop my anger and did everything to exacerbate it.

I stood up pacing around the room. I wanted to strangle this guy, so bad.

Just take the doll... The system cried as the doll manifested in my hand.

You didn't take any tokens? I tilted my head while squeezing the doll absentmindedly.

B-boss, said it's for free fr-om now on~ He choked out, while sobbing.

Why do I feel my heart fluttering for the boss, again?

Is this love?

Host, no! You can't fall in love with the boss. The doll in my hands wriggled in my grip and pushed my hands away and then screamed at me.

"Heh?" I stared down at the doll in shock.

The boss is a sadistic, evil man! You can't fall in love with him. The doll shook his head fervently.

"Ah!" I screamed throwing the thing on the floor, stomping on it in the hopes that it would stop being possessed.

Ah! Urgh! Oof! The system cried out in pain as the doll rolled to try and avoid the incoming blows.

Stop ('ρ'). He screamed out in distress causing me to pause momentarily. The boss upgraded the doll so you can see my pained expressions and included the movement function so it feels like you're truly beating me.  The system sobbed painfully. This is why you can't fall in love with the boss, look how evil he is!

I stood there, clutching my chest trying to calm my beating heart.

"I think that man is after my heart." I mumbled under my breath.

Host, stop right now. Don't let your feelings develop any further. The system begged on his knees.

—————————
A lil taster of the teddy bear SML
How crazy I must look? I looked at the unpackaged cupcakes and the freshly brewed tea and then to my date for the afternoon, a slightly larger than average lavender bear.

But it's okay, as long as I don't have to make out with the SML I'm down for anything.

I glanced around the room with a look of amazement.

"Wow, is this your house?" I asked the teddy, not even waiting for a response before continuing. "It's so big! Wow." I glanced around open-mouthed, pausing to cringe, before continuing.

I stared into its black beady eyes, watching the shimmer move with the change in the light.

"What kind of cake do you want?" I stared at the despondent bear with a forced smile, pushing the chocolate one to it, then pulling it back and pushing the vanilla towards it. "Vanilla, you like vanilla more?" I asked bewildered by the poor choice in cake.
————————
A/N: bruh my dissertation supervisor messaged like a week ago and I ain't seen it till he messages me individually and then emailed me as well and he was like I haven't heard from you in a while (I haven't contacted him in a month) so pray for mi