'Healer Home' - Chapter 66

No One's POV:

After everyone landed on the dirt road, Pink slid off Rusty's back and stepped onto the wild grass. In front of the group was a Hobbit-like cottage with flower pots in front of the showing windows but instead of flowers in the pots they were replaced by freshly watered herbs of Chives, Drill, Thyme, and many others. Alex still held the unconscious blue Fae and crept towards the medieval wooden door. With his hands full he called through the door with no answer. Everyone stood outside looking at each other in confusion. "Em Is your uncle not home?" Alex questioned turning around to the three behind him. We waited for a few seconds before Emerald's eyebrows furrowed as she stormed over to the front door before she was about to knock the door clicked and creaked open to reveal an old frail-looking woman. Her hair was white and braided with thin with odd strands of brunette streaking down from the roots and pale brown eyes and her skin was old yet youthful with decorative red paint stained on her hands complimenting her brown skin. "Where is my uncle, the healer?" Emerald stood confused.
The old Fae gazed up at Em and back at the rest of the group, also confused, before turning back to Emerald "I see one of you are distressed I shall heal her, I'll tell you more inside, what has happened?" The old lady ignored.

"My sister she's gone through some... trauma..." Emerald spoke a little unsettled.

"I see" Creaked the Healer as you held a patch of herbs in her red painted hands. "put her down on the couch, I'll deal with the rest" the group looked at each other as the old women walked back into her hobbit house leaving the door wide open. Pink took the first steps into the house followed by Rusty, Alex and Emerald ducking their heads as they walked through the rusted doorframe. Once inside the women tended to her brewing stand. "Lay her on the couch there, Alex" She spoke not turning away her eyes from some herbs. Alex's eyes widened in the confusion at Pink and Rusty both mirroring Alex's reaction about how she knew his name. Alex looked away from the couple, hesitantly laid Sapphire gently on the couch moving away from her unconscious body. 

"Y-You knew Alex's name? How?" Pink stuttered in uncertainty.

"I am Faem one of the 7 Healers and one of those 7 a guardian of these woods, Pink." Faem smiled at Pink and walked towards a pot and began examining her collection of herbs and liquids on her shelves carefully pouring them into an old pot. Pink went into a phase about this women power asking herself all types of questions about this- witch until a voice interrupted. "Finished!" She explained while pouring the contents of the pot into a glass cup. Faem reached out her hand with the glass being held out in front of Emerald. "Give this to Sapphire, now, I wish to discuss something with these three..." Faem smiled looking at Alex, Pink and Rusty. Emerald took the glass thanking the Fae- witch? and walked over to her sister. 

"You three, come with me" The 'witch' demanded waving a hand motioning them to follow as she turned her back and walked outside. The three looked at each other, Pink sighed and began to walk in front of the boys who quickly followed after her lead. They all headed straight for the forest. 
A 5 minutes walk felt like forever as they stepped deeper and deeper into the forest before Rusty spoke up in frustration. "Where are you taking us!" He demanded everyone made a halt including Faem. She didn't turn. "There's something important you must see just down here..." She responded calmly and began walking again. Pink turned to Rusty and held her hand out. "We'll be fine..." Pink tried to reassure her boyfriend. Rusty sighed, weary of the women in front of them all leading them to something of some importance.

Pink's POV:

After taking Rusty's hand I could feel his weariness grow. Me... I was kind of the same... How did she know our names? and now she's leading us deep into the woods of the Fae dimension. Lost in thought I didn't realise we grew to a stop before Rusty, whose hand was still holding mine gently pulled me back to his side. "We are here now form a circle with me" Faem spoke standing in her position ready to make some sort of ritual. We knew better than to ask questions so we all made a circle ready to what will happen next. Faem began singing a chant as the wind grew stronger and stronger the cloud above us collided with one another greying the sky above toning our surroundings. The chant was beginning to get sung louder and louder and with that a bright blue magic source pulled itself from the ground, a perfect orb. Faem glued her lips shut, cutting off her chant to stare with such intensity. 

"I see a foe of three..." Faem's voice echoed "He's there... Tony" Faem fluttered her eyes now staring at us, we all stood confused unknowing of what 'fate' or power she saw or did approaching quickly, she began pushing all of us with her frail arms "You must go! Immediately!" Rusty turned "Get off! What's going on?". "yeah Tony's dead" Alex chimed in. I felt blood draining from my body... "He can't be" I pause "Rusty and Alex got him I don't understand" I let out an awkward laughter trying to hid my fear. "Unfortunately, they didn't do a well enough job of killing him"  Faem insulted, pointing at the two men with squinted eyes. 

I ask my last questions... "Please, tell us where he is... what is Tony's plan?" 

A/N: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyy Goddddddddddddddddd, Hellooooo! Long time no see guys, I'm no longe rin high school and I'm now in uni studying Astronomy, I'm just gonna try and finish this fanfic here and there as I'm not a great fan of Pink anymore, Let's jus say there was some stuff with us artists and her - Not the best of ppl in my opinion, but that is all I shall say on the matter :))

Hope u guys are well I'll talk soon - any queries give me a message I respond quick