'Deals'-Chapter 5

No One's Pov:

Rusty and Julia stare at each other in disbelief and worry. Pink was speaking ancient Void? Someone or something must have possessed her of some sort...But Rusty already knew who has the power to do this, Phil or Tony. Rusty Picked Pink up bridal style and with no context of where he's going or what he's going to do. Julia and Alex assumed Rusty was taking Pink up to her room for some rest. But we all know that that's not true...

Rusty slowly walked to the couch and placed Pink on the couch and brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead without Julia and Alex noticing. Rusty summoned a blanket and wrapped it over Pink who was now getting a fever, sweating, and coughing. Rusty got a bot angry and stormed to the laundry room. Before Rusty closed the door Rusy spoke.

 "Alex Julia, Don't leave Pink I'm going to find 'old friend's' of ours. I'll be back soon" They both tried to convince Rusty to at least take of them with him for extra backup. Rusty denied help and closed the door to the laundry room and walked down the stairs. Next thing Rusty knew... He was at the edge of the void and jumped. For Pink Rusty thought.

Rusty's Pov:

I'm in the void. I started looking around at the stary unknown space that filled the void, Pink loved those 'stars'. I began to see light under me, I braced myself for my landing and found myself where I wanted to be, where THEY were. I walked around inside the void realm with my blue sword at hand. I felt this uncomfortable sensation like I was being watched. I became tenser now having my sword prepared just in case of an attack.

"Well well well is it not Rusty... The traitor of his kind" spoke a voice. I looked up to see a void with a human form with cracks all over his face and deep black eyes, sharpening his dark blue sword... and he was laughing.

"Tony..." I growled with my sword in both hands. I stood my ground.

 "Oh Rusty," he said sympathetically, he flew down from a rooftop he was on.

 "Whatever you've done to Pink stop it immediately" I snarled. 

"Whatever do you mean?" questioned Tony calmly.

 "You know exactly what I'm talking about, now leaver her alone!" I yelled I was starting to lose my temper and cracks began to form over me. 

Tony noticed my cracks forming. "Oh no, You caught me" He laughed this demonic laugh, it sickened me. He was trying to get under my skin... 

"You see Rusty old pal I'm doing this because- Oh actually what's the fun of me telling you?" he said taking steps towards giggling again. At this point, I had my sword pointing towards him ready to charge if needed. 

"Actually Rusty I'm willing to make a deal," Tony said casually. He began clenching his fist tighter and tighter. 

"What are you doing?" I question. 

"Well you see as you know I'm making your girlfriend sick and well, see for yourself," He said. 

Tony formed a mist windowing Pink. Tony raised his left hand and clenched tighter and tighter in the air. Rusty watched Pink now screaming in agony you could hear Rusty screaming to Julia to call 911 but Julia refusing, having faith in Rusty.                                 

"OKAY OKAY JUST STOP!" I scream. Tony now unclenching his hand and Pink stopped screaming but in a better sate. 

"What deal do you have in mind?" I ask in defeat. Tony smiled knowing he won...