'Injury's' - Chapter 6

Alex's Pov:

Julia and I were panicking well... mostly me Julia was surprisingly calm I wonder if she knew what was going on... That doesn't matter now, Pink practically almost died in front of me my heart couldn't take this! Luckily I found my luck potato and put in next to Pink this should keep her safe. 

No ones Pov:

*CLICK* Julia and Alex turned their head to find Rusty stumbling through the door from the laundry room. Julia jumped over the couch and put Rusty's arm over her kneck leading Rusty to a chair.

 "Oh God, Rusty are you ok?" Said Julia a bit worried. 

"y-yeah, I'll be fine. How's Pink?" rusty eager to know.

 "She's fine just resting, She suddenly just got better after having a stroke or something but with screaming?" said Julia.

 "I'll take her up to her room" groaned Rusty failing to get off his chair. 

"Rusty it's fine I'll take her," Said Alex. Rusty gave Alex an 'are you sure' look.      

Alex tried to carry Pink bridal style but failed. 

"Jesus she's heavier than she looks" struggled Alex. Julia rolled her eyes and suggested that she'd do it.

 "Pff you can try but she too heav-" Alex's jaw dropped as Julia lifted Pink up and firemen carried Pink to her room laying her on the bed. Pink was completely knocked out from exhaustion. Julia kissed the top of Pink's head and whispered...

 "It's ok Momma, Dads back safe and sound". Julia gave Pink a hug and sat at Pinks desk chair to see watch her mother's state.

Alex's Pov:

"Rusty," I ask, 

"What happened down there?". Rusty just paused, still a little shaken up by the looks of it. I could tell that he was debating with his mine to tell me anything. Rusty opened his mouth to say something and he said... nothing... NOTHING! 

"Come on Rusty were all in this together" Rusty gave me a weak smile and sat up in his chair and told me the whole thing. 

"I've had to give up a bit of my soul just so she can live... And it's worth it" Said Rusty whispering the last part. 

"And what does it mean if you lose a bit of your soul?" I asked in worry for my fwend. "It doesn't matter I'll be fine" He reassured me.

 "WAIT!" I scream. "PINK DOESNT HAVE MY LUCKY POTATO! I'M COMING PINK!" I SCREAAAAMMMMM.

 "ALEX WAIT!" yelled Rusty.

 "What dude this is a crisis!?" I panic.

 "Wait for me!" Rusty spoke. I'm guessing he wants to see his girlfriend awwwwwww  I thought.

No One's Pov:

Rusty walks into Pinks room with Alex to find them both asleep. Rusty whispers to Alex that he'd take care of Pink while Julia got some rest it was almost 10:00 pm and everyone had a tiring day... Alex woke Julia and led Julia to his bedroom and insisted on Julia sleeping on his bed tonight and Alex would be on the blow-up bed that came out from under his bed. They both fell asleep instantly with a touch of the mattress, and so they both drifted off to sleep both comfy in their beds.

Rusty walked over to Pink and woke her up to talk to her. 

"Hey Pink" Rusty whispered. Pink's eyes fluttered open, "Rusty...? Ugh God, what happened?" She questioned. 

"I'll explain in the morning" he continued to whisper, brushing Pink's hair from her face leaning in to kiss her forehead but Pink had something else in mind, she shot her head up so Rusty's lips met her's and she dragged him into bed with her. they both faced each other.

"Love you Rusty" Pink smiled.

 "Love you too Pink" Rusty grinned. And they fell asleep in one another's arms until dawn...