'May I have this dance? pt 1'-Chapter 35

Pink's POV:

It's been a week since Alex came back. We've given Kaylee her present, turns out it was a DIY teddy bear which Alex actually nailed perfectly! Kaylee was thrilled considering that run-in with Phil... he destroyed some of her toys so Alex was very timely. My parents with help from Rusty repaired the family home and redecorated some parts of the house. My Dad is still a little awkward around Rusty which I guess is understandable considering what's gone on. Rusty's also been teaching Alex how to fly but only on my parent's land where it's more secluded from the public. Alex on his first flying lesson fell into the pigpen, it was hilarious! He was covered in poop and made the weirdest face ever. I got a picture but then I started to die from laughter which Rusty took advantage of and started to fly me everywhere which was TERRIFYING! I HATE heights. But I survived and everyone in my family is ok and has gotten along! and tomorrow night we are doing a dinner redo from the incident a while ago.

Present Day:

"I DON'T WANNA!" Alex whined at me and Rusty.

"Dude chill" Rusty spoke, patting his back.

"But on another hand..." Rusty paused "Pink!?" Rusty yelled through the door.

"What now?" I sighed trying to get ready.

"Why are we even wearing these mild i guess fancy outfits anyway... I thought it was something casual because I specifically remember your Mom saying it was a casual thing and that we can wear our outfits that we for some reason always wear" Rusty stated.

"Exactly!" Alex enthusiastically burst.

I paused for a moment remembering what my Mom said...

"Oh yeah..." I spoke, loud enough for the boys to hear. "WELP! GET CHANGED GUYS"

I heard them both sigh in frustration yet delight. Especially Alex who i'm asuming flew down the stairs in delight and all I heard from that was a huge bang and the muffled sound of Alex shouting up that he was alright. Rusty found it histerical and sounded as if he was dieing of laughter. I rolled my eyes in the image in my head of what they both look like at that moment.

"Boys" I muttered under my breathe, giggling a little.

I shoved on my slightly oversized denim shorts and my white t-shirt and Skipped to the bathroom leaving the door almost open. I stared at the reflection of myself pulling an inquisitive face as I slowly looked up at my pink hair.

"What if I..." I mumble to myself. I squatted down under the sing and pulled out a fairly sized 'women's bag' and rummaged around for a few second before I found a hair band. I shoved the bag back under the sink and stood up once again and look again in the mirror moving the hair tie to the mid way point of my finger and slowly raising my arms to my hair and wrapped it into a messy ponytail.

"Pink we're ready" I heard Rusty say. I'm assuming he saw the back of my feet in the bathroom because he then came in without me noticing. I was still staring at myself... I look so different.

"Pink?" I heard Rusty say once more. I finally heard him and snapped out of it and looked at him with strands of my hair delicately stripping down my face... and he just stared. I saw his cheeks turn almost the same colour as my hair it was quite funny.

"You umm... you ok Rusty?" I asked.

"Damn I'm lucky..." he whispered under his breathe still looking at me.

"Pfff you're such simp" I giggled walking into his arms.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek until Rusty then pressed his lips on mine which took me back until I got into it. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck I while he held onto my waist. Not long after we pulled back still in each others arms and stared into each others eyes before we heard the grumpy voice of Alex yelling up to Rusty...

"RUSTY WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG BOI?!"

This cause me and Rusty and I to laugh a little.

"Come on, before grumps down there flips out" I softly spoke.

"Yeah" Rusty replied.

Rusty held out his hand for me to hold which I gladly excepted as we walked to the stair case.

"Your hair look amazing by the way" Rusty complimented.

"Eheh, thanks" I smiled blushing a bit.

As we reached the bottom of the staircase Alex was there looking at his wrist which had no watch on and sighed.

"Took you two long enough!" Alex complained.

"Ugh stop being a baby Alex, lets go" I whined.

We all got into our car with me in the drivers seat and Rusty as always by my side and Alex of course in the back.

"We have everything?" I ask

"Yep" Alex and Rusty said in unison.

"Good"

15 minutes later:

"Pink..." Alex said slowly.

"Please don't tell me-" I was cut off by Alex.

"I forgot my shoessssss" Alex slowly and quietly spoke.