'I need to ask you something...'-Chapter 8

No One's Pov:

"So, are you guys hungry?" Pink questioned as she stood to wait for their responses. Alex, Julia, and Kaylee watching their cartoons.

She patiently waited for her to respond, but she was too indulged in the show that she didn't even realize her name being called. Pink sighed before standing up and heading into the kitchen.

"You alright?" Rusty asked, leaning on the counter eating an apple.

"Yes, it's just stressful to get her to listen to me, now that she's here I think Alex's mind has got into her own" Pink whined as Rusty pecked her cheek lightly.

"Well, she is a child plus I'm here too before you know it she might get a mind like mine" He joked to Pink as she managed to calm down and giggled at Rusty's joke.

"Hey... umm Pink" Rusty managed to choke out, his nerves getting the better of him.

"Yeah what's up?" Pink questioned not looking up from making her sandwich.

"I-I err umm was wondering if you would like to go on the roof tonight, before the sun sets," Rusty asked Nervously in hope Pink would say yes.

Pink now looking up from what she was doing raised a brow confused "Sure... Why might I ask?"

"Eh, I'll tell you later" "I'm going downstairs to the void, I'll see you soon" Rusty smiled before heading to his void. Pink still confused thought nothing of it as she walked back into the living room and turned the television off straight away.

"Hey! we were watching that!" Alex was quick to complain.

"You weren't listening to me! I asked if you guys were hungry" Pink stressed rubbing her temples with her two fingers

"I had food with mum and dad before they left" Kaylee answered before trying to get hold of the remote control which was wrapped in Pink's fingertips.

"You're unfair" Kaylee pouted leaning her hand on her head the same as Alex. Julia just sat there, "Sorry Pink," Julia apologized in her normal monotone voice. 

Pink gave Alex the remote and walked upstair to hear the sound of the T.V turning back on. Pink gave out a sigh and walked to her room until the sun began to set.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink's Pov: 

I sat on my bed scrolling through my social media hoping to find something interesting to pass the time and to forget what happened a few hours ago downstairs. I don't know why I was that harsh... Maybe a force of habit? I do live with Alex and Rusty... hmmm... I was so distracted by my own thoughts I didn't notice that my window was open, letting out a cool breeze or the figure whispering for my attention. I automatically snapped out of it from the calling of my name, I turned around to see Rusty outside my window flying upside down with only his face peeking out.

"Oh My God Rusty get down before someone sees you flying!" I whisper yelled at Rusty.

"Pink it's fine" He assured me "I'll fly us up to the roof" Rusty proceeded, now reaching out his hand for me to grab.

I rolled my eyes and hesitantly grabbed his hand. Before we took off I warned him "If you drop me I'll kill you!" in which Rusty replied with an eye roll and smile "Don't be so dramatic Pink".

 "I'm not dramatic! I just care for my safety" I defended. 

"Look if we continue we'll be here all night and someone will spot me" Rusty spoke in his normal monotone voice. 

Before I could even get the last word I was swept out my window. I covered my mouth with my spare hand to stop my scream from being loud. Rusty threw me up into the hair and caught me bridal style. I landed in his arms looking like a stiff animal that just died from shock.

Rusty couldn't help but burst out laughing from the face I pulled. I just crossed my arms and mumbled under my breathe some nonsense. Rusty flew us up to the roof and put me down. We looked in the direction of the Sun and sat down at the edge of the roof... It was quite, but in a good way... it was a comfortable silence. my hair was blowing in the wind and everything felt perfect... until... I heard a voice start to talk and so I looked over.

"Hey Pink... I want to ask you something..."