'Saving Saphy' - Chapter 64

Pink's POV:

After searching and searching with no luck I wanted to asked the neighbors if they had seen them as the uneasy feeling grew so did my worry. I turned up at our neighbor's door with a little spark of hope that they might have seen them. I gave a brief hard knock to their door and squeezed my hands tightly biting my lip a little. Finally, Pablo opened the door in his usual attire.

"Oh hey, Pink, What's up?" Pablo asked.

I composed myself and stopped biting my lip and squeezing my hand and replied "Just wondering if you've seen Alex or Rusty" I smiled.

"Ummm, Nope can't say I have, sorry" He replied sympathetically

"It's Fine thanks anyway!" I smiled and waved goodbye. One I was out of view and it hit me like a brick. THE VOID! How dumb can I be!

I sprinted to the house up the porch and down the stairs leading down to the Void and I don't know how but I had a feeling that the Void was open to someplace. I looked down at the emptiness. Alex, Rusty...? I thought as a swift chilling breeze hit my face. Where did you guys run off too? The uneasy feeling swelled me, something was definitely wrong... I went over to Rusty's weapons and took an obsidian sword it was a perfect size for me. I then rand and jumped into the Void feeling the breeze become more like wind. With the sword up to my chest, I looked at the star-like specs going down the Void.

Rusty's POV:

"Emerald..." I mumbled looking back at the Fae with tears in her eyes and her lips slightly gaped open as her porcelain-like eyes trailed to mine. Her staff fell to the floor clashing against the wood as Emerald's hands rise to her mouth. I looked back to my section of the room where Emerald was looking and saw her sister at the bottom of the polished wood stairs unconscious. I didn't notice before due to her being covered by a dark blanket but her Sapphire blue hair poked out with I didn't notice before.

I rush over and throw the blanket off of her and no injuries from what I could see. I press my ear on her chest and I still heard a heart beat and a few heavy breaths escaping her mouth. I sigh in relief of Sapphire's breaths and turn back once more to give the A-okay to her sister, Emerald. Yet, I feel not at ease...

"Let's get her to my Uncles home, hes a healer he'll fix her up" Emerald spoke with a weak smile and relief of her face. 

I gave a nod and gently bridal carried Sapphire up into my arms and walked out the door with the others.