'Finally found!" Chapter 47

No One's POV:

"Oh jeez not again" Rusty sighed face-palming his face. 

Pink's face turned from worried to a shock of realization. Pink turned to her boyfriend and spoke, "I think I know where he is" She sighed in relief and from annoyance 

"Where...?" Rusty asked confused.

Pink gave a 'take a guess' look which Rusty just replied with a shrug.

"Abby's most likely and if not he probably got lost on the way home and started to cry like a child and decided to get a soda can out the bin and... drink the remained of it to which then he realized he could call one of us and ask for a ride home but reached down into the back of his left pocket and turns out he left it with Abby as she most likely offered to hold in in her purse which made Alex cry more as he couldn't remember the way to Abby''s then-" Pink was cut off from her speech by Rusty kissing her on the lips to get her to stop talking.

"Babe that's super detailed I don't think he would be that accurate" Rusty chuckled.

Pink's POV:

I gave a huff walking out of the kitchen grabbing my phone on the way out and exited through the front door. Rusty would eventually follow. 

"Pink where are you going?" Rusty questioned from the front porch while I was on streets pavement. 

"Saving Alex from his dumpster diving dream" I responded still walking, heading to the local park near Abby's home. 

It had been a few minutes after I turned the corner out of Rusty's sight from our house when I hear footsteps sprinting behind me. I quickly glanced over my shoulder to see Rusty running up to be a little out of breath.

"How do you walk so fast in such little time jeez," Rusty asked catching his breath a bit. "Pink you walked so fast we're basically at the park" Rusty added.

I gave Rusty a smirk and continued walking to the park where we were met by the entrance. We walked in looking around and low and behold!

"He's not here..." I say slowly.

"Let's check Abby's house then," Rusty said walking ahead of me.

I caught up to Rusty walking beside him when I leaned my hand and rubbed it against his he noticed this of course and interlocked his fingers in mine gently as we walked out the park and round the block to Abby's house.
We reached Abby's house, a big tall large house with high tech security around it. We pressed the doorbell on the gate which then revealed a voice box.

"Hello who is i- Oh" Abby sighed. "Why are you two here? Come to pick up Alex eh?" The voice added.

I began to grip onto Rusty's hand without know tighter and tight as I felt rage grow within me.

Rusty's POV:

I felt a tightening sensation on my right hand, I realize it was Pink knowing she was getting annoyed.

"Can you get Alex out here, we're taking him home" Pink snapped.

"Oh please he doesn't need you to babysit him plus you're not his girlfriend and he doesn't even treat you like a friend either" Abby taunted.

"Look Abby can we talk to Alex please?" I asked calmly before Pink answered Abby back.

"Sure," Abby said sweetly.

I looked at Pink who was bewildered by Abby and just scoffed as Abby left. A few moments later a male voice came through the voice box.

"Hey, guys!" Alex said cheerfully. "I'll be right out! Bye Abby love you" And with that, the voice box cut and Pink gaged at the three words 'I love you' said by Alex.

"Is that how you feel when I say 'I love you?" I teased.

"What no! You just- there's a difference" Pink said embarrassed with a slight blush coloring her cheeks. Finally, Alex walked out the door with Abby following making out in front of us.

"Ew" Pink gaged quietly.

I gave a small quiet laugh and looked back over to Abby and Alex who eventually finished. Alex opened the gate with a code and walked with me and Pink away from the house.

"What happened last night why didn't you come home?" Pink asked a little upset.

"I got lost coming back from Abby's and I was at the park and I went in a bin to get a soda and I felt sick so I reached into my left back pocket to find my phone and I realized 20 minutes later it was with Abby and I forgot where she lived but then she found me because I wasn't answering her texts and took me back to her place" Alex explained looking down at the ground sad

I looked over at Pink with my jaw slightly open in shock I saw her standing with her arms folded with a stupidly cute smirk plastered on her face.

"Let's just get home Alex ok? I'll make us some lunch" Pink said patting Alex's arm and walking off to the direction of our home.

That's why I love her  I said to myself rolling my eyes. I jogged over to Alex and Pink and walked home altogether. Alex sped up a bit leaving me and Pink a little further back.

"How did you-" I was cut off by Pink giggling a little.

"When you're genuinely a Mom to a 21-year-old you know," Pink said tapping her head with her finger.