'Home'-Chapter 60

Rusty's POV:

On my way to the landlady's home, I was thinking of what to say that could possibly help her live with us again- "Rusty, Alex" Pink said cutting me off from my trail of thought.

"Mmm," we responded.

"I want you guys to wait in the car while I discuss this with our landlady"

"What why?" Alex questioned.

"That's dumb" I said in my monotone voice.

"Well it's my buisness plus you guys will just mess about knowing you two" Pink stated.

"I-" I cut myself off.

"We feel offended by that very true statment" Alex said crossing his arms and turning away from Pink sitting properly back into his seat.

"Yep" I said in my  montone voice mimicking Alex. I then heard the car door slam behind me and I saw Pink walking to the Landlady's apartment.

"Ah ah!"

Pink's POV:

I finially got out the car while the boy's were to busy sulking in the car. I walked towards the small apartment complex and went inside the building not turning back to face the boy's in the car. I found the landlady's door number and knocked gently on her door until and old lady appered infront of me.

"Can I help you?" The old lady asked in a croaky voice.

"Err- yeah hi! I'm Pink I live- Well until today apparently I DID live at 2nd Billivard Road"

"Ahh yes Miss Pink Demon- Come in come in"

"It's Diamond actually- I- nevermind" I tried to correct.

We walked past her kitchen and to her living room. She sat down in her little arm chair which didn't match the couch.

"Please sit down" The land lady said gesturing for me to sit on the couch. I did as I was asked and sat down on the couch and tried to bring up the coversation.

"So Ms... I was wondering if I could renew my contract" I said bluntly.

"Oh is that what you're here for?" She asked.

"Yes..." I awkwardly reply.

"You're a month late and you really want to sign it now? I'm sorry Miss Demon-" I cut her off with a correction.

"Diamond"

"But I have to decline your want to sign" she continued.

"Please, yes it was a month late but so much has been going on! I haven't-" she cut me off.

"A contract is a contract miss Diamond" she said stiffly.

"OoOOooO!" An eerie voice approached.

I looked at the landlady who smiled "welcome back ghosts of my father!" She welcomed.

I turned around to see Alex in an old farmers outfit. I raised a brow confused by what he was up too.

"MaRRgreTTTTtttT~" Alex Oo'd.
"Let her resign the contract! OooOoOOo!"

"But, father, you know the rules! I can't, there is already someone interested in the roommate position anyway!" She cried.

"OooOoOoOOOo" Alex continued. She has no where to go! Plus she's- erm- she's pregnant! Yes! Pregnant OooOoOo!" Alex continued to lie.

I felt the heat in my cheeks rise out of everything he could've said! Why that! I saw a black haired man stand outside a cracked open window behind the old lady who heard every bit of it. He looked at me shook as if he thought Alex was telling the truth. I looked at Rusty and shook my head. He blew a sigh of relief which I just rolled my eyes too and looked back at Alex.

"Fine father I'll allow her to sign" The landlady said in defeat to her 'father' and gave me the same contract as last year and allowed me to sign.

'Thank you Ma'am' I said polity and left to the car.

I was walking to the car and saw Alex and Rusty already inside waiting for me. I questioned myself. I decided to brush it off and got in the car with a smile.

"Let's go home boys"