'where is he?'- Chapter 46

Pink's POV:

Alex has recently been out with Abby a lot, Abby then coming over to meet Alex which would always end up in a fight that she started for no reason! This then left the whole house to me and Rusty to do whatever we wanted. We mostly just stayed in our bedroom with us binge-watching a lot of shows on Netflix from Rusty's laptop. We would always sit on the bed and Rusty would cuddle me from behind. We haven't had much couple time lately since Alex was always scurrying off with Rusty doing their normal dumb things.

"Pink" Rusty muffled voice spoke from behind me as he snuggled into my back.

"Yeah" I reply still watching shows from the laptop.

"I'm bored" Rusty complained.

I gave a small grin, looking at the clock, 8:30 PM. I closed the laptop and with one hand and set it down next to me on my bedside table. I removed Rusty's arms from around my waist and turned around wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms around his kneck which pulled him closer to me. 

"What do you wanna do then?" I ask with a grin.

"I think I know," Rusty said, pulling a mischievous look on his face.

Rusty then pulled me closer and eventually his soft lips touched mine. This lasted a few seconds until he pulled me in closer and tighter causing me to arch my back pulling my torso closer to his. I removed my legs around his hips and stood up on my bed with my knees leaning towards Rusty causing him to lay on the bed with me still kissing him from on top. We both broke away panting.

Rusty just made out a small laugh still panting. "You're so cute" He then wrapped his arms around my waist and hovered himself over the bed and flipped us around so that he was on top of me giving off a stupid smirk.

We both gave off a small giggle.

"Come on Rusty it's late we need to get to sleep before Alex comes home" I giggle.

"Pleaseeeeee" Rusty whined placing his face in my kneck.

"Ugh fine" I giggle.

The Next Day:

Rusty's POV:

I woke up with Pink curled up into a little ball still sleeping beside me. I brushed some hair that was in her face as she quietly snored away in her deep sleep. I gave a light kiss on her rosy cheeks and leaned over to grab her shirt and placed it on her just in case Alex may storm in later on.

I slowly got up from our bed grabbing my phone and put on some pants and went downstairs to make us all some breakfast. I tiptoed downstairs to be met with an empty room. Huh thought Alex would be awake by now... Oh well, he's lazy  I thought as I headed off to the other side of the roof which was the kitchen and began to make bacon and eggs. Shortly after I heard footsteps lightly tread on the stairs, I looked behind me to see Pink in her normal clothes blushing a bit.

"Morning" Pink said rubbing her eyes.

"Morning" I replied back.

"What smells so good?" Pink asked a little excited.

"My food, what else?" I confidently spoke dishing out the food on our plates.

I handed Pink her plate and we sat down at the kitchen side on the stools just talking for a bit about work etc.

"Hey where's Alex? He normally her by now it's like 10:29..." Pink pointed out putting her plate in the sink.

"Maybe he's just tired... he's may have been out with Abby all night," I said.

"Yeah... I'll go wake him up" Pink sighed.

"You sure?" I question 

"Positive," Pink said not looking at me walking up the stairs. 

I got up and placed my plate in the sink about to wash up when I heard feet running down the stairs. Pink flew passed me out into the garden and was poking her head around every corner and even went on the room.

"Pink what are you looking for?" I ask confused.

"Alex isn't here..."